ADVERTISEMENT

163 heat index in Iran

But it's a dry heat.

maxresdefault.jpg

that really is hard to imagine. dew point was close to 80 here the other day and it was like being on Venus or something. The mean temperature here in July was 85. I thought we had it bad.

I check stock prices on Money and it is affiliated with MSNBC, saw it there. I didn't think you had humidity at the high of temps

Jam = closet weather guru. He has another post going about heat in the panhandle.

I love the weather. Grew up on a farm, and my Dad/Granddad followed the barometer like most people watch the news. They seemed to be more accurate -- maybe because they needed to be -- than the guys we see today using all of the sophisticated technology.

Jam = closet weather guru. He has another post going about heat in the panhandle.

I love the weather. Grew up on a farm, and my Dad/Granddad followed the barometer like most people watch the news. They seemed to be more accurate -- maybe because they needed to be -- than the guys we see today using all of the sophisticated technology.

Not really, just wondering how the new QB holds up. Tallahassee is another level of heat and humidity, anywhere in Florida 50 miles inland is oppressive. You get massive humidity from gulf moisture and high heats. I live close to the gulf and its bad, along the I-10 corridor its unreal. Thats why Tallahassee gets such violent storms. The Iran thing is beyond my realm of reality. How does it get that hot and still have humidity? I didn't think that was possible.

ADVERTISEMENT