ADVERTISEMENT

ACC announces that teams with Covid outbreaks will be forced to forfeit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If um and uf can get to 85%, so can we. No excuse.

Last edited:
Fans don't care about player health or safety AT ALL. They never have and never will.

If they really did, they'd discourage those players to not ever play football. It is extremely dangerous.

Reactions: goldmom
Can you share a link?

Reactions: Psalm51 and nynole1
Either/or.
As for a player not wanting to take the vaccine, there are plenty of reasons why a player may choose to not receive a new vaccine which protects against a virus that has nearly 0% chance of negatively affecting them or anyone around them (the majority of those they are around are either also very young or if vulnerable to Covid then they are vaccinated). Especially one that was approved under a much lower threshold.

Reactions: clewdog and mxhudso
Why on earth would anyone accept "offical government numbers" reported of any Covid "deaths" when it's well known that hospitals and health institutions get PAID by the federal government for every "Covid death" reported?

Do you all even know how many people who have died in car accidents, from gun shots and even heart attacks or strokes that have been reported as Covid deaths? A LOT.
I totally agree. I simply don’t trust the CDC and I sure the hell don’t trust the federal government when comes to this. They have known to be chronic liars and serious deceivers. I recommend everyone get a vaccine, but I’ll be damned if the government should be telling anyone they have to get one.

Vaccinated people are actually spreading COVID more than unvaccinated. Why? They don't know they have it because they are asymptomatic or have a false sense of security and slight symptoms. Our government is full of evil morons that use fear to stay in power. Both sides of the aisle.
Dear lord!! Make this misinformation stop!!
think about what you just said!!

Hate to break the news to you but you can still get covid and spread with the experimental shot. And who's going to be responsible if someone has an adverse reaction to the shot?
You are more likely to get struck by lightning eating a Yeti Burger...

Reactions: goldmom
There are early reports that unvaccinated people are spreading it just the same if not more. It is matter of time before the truth comes out and is widespread news. Unless the CDC can squash it and reframe the narrative. Here are two articles on the subject:

Reactions: mxhudso

Lol the same UK agency said the “facts” from that very article are making the rounds on social media and are false and said the study supports vaccine use.

This is an extremely unfair policy regardless how many conferences adopt it. We have seen first hand from last year that Covid poses nearly 0 risk to these players lives. What happens if vaccinated players are infected?

Why would a team with an 85% infection rate only be tested once a week versus a team with under 85%? Both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated players can catch and spread Covid.

This has nothing to do with players safety nor is it about the spread of Covid. They are just trying to pressure players to get the vaccine.
I’ve seen 5 20-30 year olds die this week. Just FYI

This has nothing to do with vaccine effectiveness. If 85% of our team is labeled fully vaccinated we can avoid robust testing and contact tracing. If we cannot reach 85% we will surely see at least one forfeit this year. And if we’re all praying for 6-6 or better, we better hope we don’t end up having to forfeit a winnable game.
Ummm they should get the vaccine.

Look, the vaccine is prob a good idea if you are over 60/65, and/or you are fat. Otherwise, essentially forcing college age kids to get a vaccine for an illness that statistically doesn't kill them is just absurd.

I don't envy the coaches having to have this conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT