ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama State 2 Tickets and Parking Pass-Free

NoleFan2U

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Sep 10, 2003
Mouth of the Rat, FL
I have 2 chair back seats in the shade, Sec 32 row 61 with a lot 14 parking pass that I am willing to give away.

My only stipulation is that my seats are used to cheer on the Noles. I don't want them to remain empty, I want 2 more people who love this team and our players to be there cheering like I do and showing their support!

I would love to give them to someone who wants to take their kid to their first Nole game or someone who'd otherwise not be able to go.

You're welcome.

Reactions: noleforever95
I only sit in the CC when I can get one cheap and my wife isn't going.
She is wanting to go the Ala St because she hates to see us lose and she ie sure we will win that one.

I only sit in the CC when I can get one cheap and my wife isn't going.
She is wanting to go the Ala St because she hates to see us lose and she ie sure we will win that one.
Will you be at the game Saturday? I can bring the tickets and parking pass after I get in the lot. Or mail to you.

I am retired and had to give up season tixs. Love to have son drive up from Tampa to see one game this year if still available?

Yes I can meet you at your lot after you park. You pick the time and where exactly to meet and I will be there. I am retired also. Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT