Amy Schumer Wears Princess Leia's Bikini On GQ Cover

fsu1jreed

Seminole Insider
Apr 1, 2002
Pensacola
Oh, wow

55a66bf51200002c00134a0a.jpeg

55a66c451300002b009396f2.jpeg

I think she is great. Find her and her show pretty damn funny.

I can see how some would find her incredibly annoying though.

Like all genuinely funny comics, as soon as they start to get on top, people start hating on them. I never understood it. I'm surprised Louis CK has been able to resist the hate this long. Or maybe it's chic to pretend he's not funny now too since he's been a behemoth in comedy for so long.

Anyway, she's hilarious.

And definitely would.

Reactions: peezy28
Wait wait wait ... you would do this, but not Kate Upton?

bVkZi3B.gif

I know. I'm baffled myself. I think it's her attitude. I did google her afterward and didn't realize she was so large...

Reactions: DanC78
"I'm 160lbs and I can catch a d!ck anytime I want..."

I think she is pretty funny most of the time...

Wait, she made that comment you quoted? She only weighs 160 lbs? Color me shocked. Well, I guess the camera does add a few pounds.

As for the idea of "I can catch eggplant any time I want...", it's called a vagina. That is not exclusive to her, most women who are at least not terribly disfigured can get plowed any time they want. And even then, I bet some of those disfigureds would still manage to snag a few here or there.

Wait, she made that comment you quoted? She only weighs 160 lbs? Color me shocked. Well, I guess the camera does add a few pounds.

As for the idea of "I can catch eggplant any time I want...", it's called a vagina. That is not exclusive to her, most women who are at least not terribly disfigured can get plowed any time they want. And even then, I bet some of those disfigureds would still manage to snag a few here or there.

Yeah, I think that must be an old quote. I saw some stand up she did, must have been a while back, and while a big girl she wasn't like, huge, like she looks now. Some of the pictures I've just seen including the one you posted are not flattering...

Reactions: dmm5157
She's quite funny. She's not exactly my style to be one of my favorites, but she's definitely a genuinely funny person.

Didn't she just rail on FSU lately? She has never been on the list, and there are several reasons for that.

Saw her movie today. Hilarious and the theater was jammed.
Not a hottie of epic proportions but neither is her co-star.

Movie was a bit of a "Trainwreck" if you ask me. Waaaay too long and very predictable. Lebron James is a better actor than she is. He was the star of the movie and it was not very well written nor directed unless you enjoy a bunch of disjointed cameo scenes.

What is really funny is one of her episodes is exactly like this thread with a bunch of dudes in a room going back and forth if she is pretty enough to be on TV or not. Great cast in that one too. Paul Giamatti and Jeff Goldblum included.

Movie was a bit of a "Trainwreck" if you ask me. Waaaay too long and very predictable. Lebron James is a better actor than she is. He was the star of the movie and it was not very well written nor directed unless you enjoy a bunch of disjointed cameo scenes.

Ever since Judd Apatow hit it big, all of his films are always too long and have no idea how to end. I say after "40 Year Old Virgin", every flick needed about 20-30 minutes cut off or edited out.

Reactions: Nolebra Kai
Ever since Judd Apatow hit it big, all of his films are always too long and have no idea how to end. I say after "40 Year Old Virgin", every flick needed about 20-30 minutes cut off or edited out.

Spot on. And honestly, 40 Year Old Virgin is still too long. Feels like two completely separate movies.

Judd Apatow is severely overrated.

Of the movies I liked that he directed, 40 Year Old Virgin is just about the only one that held up well for me. The rest I don't really enjoy watching anymore. And Stepbrothers. Forgot about that one.

Spot on. And honestly, 40 Year Old Virgin is still too long. Feels like two completely separate movies.

Judd Apatow is severely overrated.

Of the movies I liked that he directed, 40 Year Old Virgin is just about the only one that held up well for me. The rest I don't really enjoy watching anymore. And Stepbrothers. Forgot about that one.

True, it is too long but it was funny enough to hold you. Knocked Up was way too long, Funny People was a wreck and dragged and dragged. I liked This Is 40 but again, too damn long.

I think he was only a producer or writer on Stepbrothers and to me, that's his perfect niche. Guy is a great writer and producer (StepBros, Superbad, Cable Guy, Pineapple Express, Walk Hard).

True, it is too long but it was funny enough to hold you. Knocked Up was way too long, Funny People was a wreck and dragged and dragged. I liked This Is 40 but again, too damn long.

I think he was only a producer or writer on Stepbrothers and to me, that's his perfect niche. Guy is a great writer and producer (StepBros, Superbad, Cable Guy, Pineapple Express, Walk Hard).
That scene in This Is 40,w here she is trying to give him a BJ and the kids are knocking on the door makes me die laughing every time. Those with kids will appreciate its realness.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT