ADVERTISEMENT

Any Tally landlords out there?

samnnoles

Contributor
Nov 11, 2002
We need a short term (5-8 months)lease on a 3BR house (at least 1500 sq. ft but larger preferred) with fenced yard. Must be able to accept two large dogs and two cats. Willing to pay substantial deposits and even all the rent up front. Need it by August 1st or sooner. Please post here or email samnnoles3@yahoo.com. May be willing to purchase after November 1st.

Good luck. It looks like we are going to have to rent at first on our move. It is very difficult finding a place that will accept pets..especially large dogs.

We have to wait until November 1st to get financing. Fannie Mae changed their rule but wouldn't go by their own rule when we applied. I could buy a cheap house with cash and resell it but would rather rent for a few months and buy the one we want.

My folks have a number of houses. My brother and I lived in two of the places that they rent while we were in school. Both meet your wish list. No clue if they are open. I emailed you and them to see.

My folks have a number of houses. My brother and I lived in two of the places that they rent while we were in school. Both meet your wish list. No clue if they are open. I emailed you and them to see.
Got it. Thank you sir!!

ADVERTISEMENT