ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else have interactions with bully cops?

Gonolz

Veteran Seminole Insider
Aug 6, 2002
Indian Rocks Beach
First, let me say I have the utmost respect for police officers who put their lives on the line every day protecting people. There are some bad apples and the other thread got me thinking about a particular incident.

I was a senior at FSU, in my own home at Indian Village. It was the night before the LSAT and I was just chilling out with my roommate and a few friends. A couple of them who were underage (20 yo) were drinking on the front deck. A cop was cruising and I guess they panicked and looked guilty running into the house.

The cop came to the door and asked if he could come in. I said no. One cop got angry about it, so I stepped outside, barefoot and closed the door behind me. He tried all sorts of stuff to get me to say it was okay for him to go in the house, including threatening a couple times to take me in for obstruction of justice, and I repeatedly said no. He said that I need to come down to his car so he can run my name through the system. I asked if I could put on some shoes, he said no. I went down, he ran me and I came back clean. Meanwhile my roommate came out. Bully cop, then asked him if he could go in the house and started threatening him. I told my roommate to say no. He was scared and said, well I guess I can't if Gonolz doesn't want to. The cop got it my face. Again, he threatened to take me to jail. It definitely wasn't smart, especially given that I needed to take the biggest test of my life early the next morning, but I told him "Officer Hall, if you think a judge will uphold you taking me to jail for exercising my rights, then take me. I will file a complaint against you and do everything I can to have you removed from a position of power. So, take me to jail or shut the f**k up and leave." I thought for a minute I was going to get a beat down. He turned bright red. Thankfully, his partner was more level headed. They talked for a few and left, after Officer Hall told me I'd be sorry if he ever saw me again. No dash cam or footage, so I guess I got lucky.

So if you are still out there, F**K you, Officer Hall! :)

In the US, Bako cops rendered regular beat downs and smashing our skateboards. Once, we were skating and drinking. Officer Captain of Football team and serial rapist smashed out boards and took my buddy and I out to the onion fields (the usual dumping grounds, which was weird because of what happened out there with Carl hettinger) and we had to walk to a phone.
In Peru, our cab ran a stop and search that the police just set up on the road to the beach. Driver claimed he didn't know he was supposed to stop. Truck full of police started chasing and shooting at us because they thought we were Sendero. Finally stop after I hit the driver. 50 bucks and showing them the name of the oil company "security" guy/fixer who's card I always had, we were let go

In the US, Bako cops rendered regular beat downs and smashing our skateboards. Once, we were skating and drinking. Officer Captain of Football team and serial rapist smashed out boards and took my buddy and I out to the onion fields (the usual dumping grounds, which was weird because of what happened out there with Carl hettinger) and we had to walk to a phone.
In Peru, our cab ran a stop and search that the police just set up on the road to the beach. Driver claimed he didn't know he was supposed to stop. Truck full of police started chasing and shooting at us because they thought we were Sendero. Finally stop after I hit the driver. 50 bucks and showing them the name of the oil company "security" guy/fixer who's card I always had, we were let go
What?

Bakersfield cops regular beat on us and, as punishment, would drive us out to the onion fields and leave us there. If you read The Onion Fields, you'd understand the irony of that. Peru was just Peru.

I never had any runins with a bully cop unless you count this pretty, young (19-21) blonde chick who looked absolutely amazing in her outfit. She pulled me over in Williamsburg VA while I was in law school for (no joke) having a busted tail light. She proceeded to (*&) me out up and down using nonstop curse words and basically called me a lazy POS for somehow not noticing the light being out. She then rather than write a warning or a citation, told me that my car was a "danger" and that I had to leave it on the side of the road and have it towed to a repair station. She then made me call someone to pick me up while she sat there bitching me out more. Especially since she was amazingly hot, I was half taking her serious and half thinking someone was hazing me. Anyways, I just waited until my friend came with a light, installed it there and took off.

HOWEVER, one of the times I count as a time where in an alternate universe I was really killed was with a young LEO. It was just after a hurricane so the sides of the streets were flooded. I was driving from my parents home back to Tally on highway 19 and accidentally ran a speed trap (back when they really did exist dropping 20 mph or more instantaneously with no warning) that I knew was there. So the cop pulls behind me and flashes his lights. I slow down to maybe 35 mph and put my hazards on but don't pull over because there's no side streets at that part for several miles and the sides are flooded who knows how deep. It takes maybe five to max ten mins before we come up on a side entrance street thats safe to pull up on. As soon as we're stopped this INCREDIBLY young (like 18 straight out of cop school and I have NO IDEA why he was alone) just BOLTS at a full run from his car to mine with gun drawn. This caught me off guard as I was still rummaging around for my registration and insurance docs and he just starts screaming at me to take my hands out of the center console. Out of the corner of my eye I can see the gun is pointed right at my temple a few inches away and it's shaking big time. I basically go into "calm the rabid dog" mode and just start horsewhispering the cop until he lowers the gun after what seems like hours. As soon as the gun is pointed at the ground his itchy shaking trigger finger shoots the ground. He's more stunned than I am, yells at me to slow down and then bolts back to his car before I can see his badge number and without a ticket or anything else. I was VERY close to being a statistic there and who knows, if I'd been black I probably wouldn't be typing this.

We had a handful of cops bust our party one night while I was in college. A couple douche bags decided to start fighting and it got pretty ugly, so it was probably a good thing the cops came.

However, once they got there it was pretty caotic with kids running off etc. I had a good friend and roommate that was still in our driveway acting a fool. I went out our front door, grabbed him on the shoulder and said get the blank inside.

A cop saw me do this from a distance...maybe 30 feet away. I see him notice the interaction and then he shines his flashlight on me. I very calmly turned around and headed back to our front door (I was about 10 feet away).

We had three small brick steps that went up to the door. I put my foot on the first step and then hear the cop say " do not go inside that house". I take another two steps and hand on the door knob and he says the same thing again, except this time he is much much closer.

I stop and turn around slowly with hands partially held up.

Rambo has his pepper spray out and decides to blast me with it in the face and then charges me. I can't see a damn thing and Im a bit confused as to what is going on when he grabs me. What he doesn't know is that I wrestled for 10 years of my life and was doing some club wrestling at the time. It's just a wrestlers reaction to take wrist control and not go to your back. I end up having him in a double leg and on top of him. The whole time I was telling him to calm down. He starts yelling "officer needs assistance" over and over. I was saying "know you don't it's cool, it's cool" over and over.

I ended having a gang of cops pen me down, knees in my back and twisted all to hell while my eyes are bleeding from the pepper spray. It was a nightmare. They took me to county that night.

My idiot friend and roommate raised money to have me bailed out first thing that moving. I was charged with resisting arrest without violence and ended doing the diversion program for it to be dropped.

This cop reminded of the idiot cop in Texas wrestling the teenagers. Just out of control and acting a fool.

It's made for a funny story in the long run but wasn't back then at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: FSUTribe76
Sadly, there are more bad cops out there than most people realize. Some very fine ones too, of course, but the bad cops are just a hair north of the crooks they are supposed to be apprehending. Too many of them love to fixate on teens, speeders and trivial offenders whom they perceive as presenting little or no risk. Easier to be a "tough guy" to some 19 year old than, say, some crazed grown-ass man who is brandishing weapons, and focusing on low-hanging fruit enables them to sooner return to the donut shop.

attended fsu in 60's and always got fair treatment by tpd but I did not challenge them nor was I confrontational. got hauled in one night with a buddy of mine for not disbursing a party we were hosting. little old lady across street called to report us and after 2nd visit they took my buddy and I downtown. they gave all indications of booking us even to the extent of getting out the finger print ink. my buddy got it on his hands not realizing it and looked like chief Osceola in facial war paint. cops started roaring with laughter and let us go with warning that they did not want to come back to our place again this evening. said they understand college kids like to have a good time and they will work with us any way they can but it goes both ways. remember the guy with the badge and the gun has all the authority and you are going to lose!!!

Nah, my dad and my uncle were/are LEOs here in Tally. My last name is known in those circles. Usually if something went down when I was there I was able to talk to the cop and get things taken care of before they got out of hand.

Had a buddy spend the night in Pokey b/c he was acting a fool at Clydes 12-13 years ago, not a bully cop situation, but it was funny hearing a couple of other friends play lawyer.

In college at FSU, my roommate and I were meeting for lunch at poboys downtown. An old couple ran a red light and hit the back of my truck. We spun around and ended up sideways with the passenger side on the pavement and the drivers side up in the air. Nobody was hurt and I had my roommate climb out the drivers side door so that I wouldn't have to step on him to get out. We get out and the old couple seemed fine just shaken up. We wait for the cops. They get there and we tell them what happened and exchange all our info. Next thing I know the cops have me and my roommate separated and the one cop starts reading me my rights and putting handcuffs on me. I asked the cop why I was being arrested and he said it was none of my business. I replied that with all due respect I believe that it is the definition of "my business". He leaves me on the curb handcuffed and says that he has to talk with his partner.

My roommate and I are handcuffed downtown at noon in front of all these people and the cops are being real nice to the old couple that ran the red light and hit us. The cop finally came back and told me that we were being arrested for obstruction of justice. So I asked what we would gain by lying about what happened. Its my vehicle, I was driving, we have absolutely no alcohol in our system, we both have clean records and we got hit. He said that a person walking by said that my roommate was driving because he got out of the drivers side first, but the witness had already left and they didn't even get a formal statement or his contact information. So I told them to please arrest me and that I would love to be arrested for that BS charge so they could lose their jobs. After about an hour and once an older cop showed up they let us go and said they we sorry.

The only time in my life where I had any problems with a cop was ~2001/2002.

A buddy of my had a warrant for his arrest and had been sleeping at the house (wasn't my idea, but I didn't own the house), well my best friend (who owned the house) decided to take him to some strip clubs because he was going to turn himself in the next day. I stayed at home to watch the FSU game (I want to say it was @ Colorado or BYU, but could be wrong). Well, just as the 3rd quarter started I hear a knock on the door and I couldn't see who it was, because our front porch bulbs had blown so I ask them to come around to the garage........it was two cops. One of them was really cool (I've had a few interactions with him when we had parties at the house), but the other one was a new guy on the force I had never seen before. While I'm telling the new guy to just swing back by when the van is in the drive way the guy they are looking for will be here and they can take them away, the other cop is just staring at me with this scowl on his face.

About the time they were going to leave the new guy says, "so....this is the big drug dealing house in Gulf Breeze".....I look at the cool cop just dumbfounded and he had a look like "here we go again". I'm pretty drunk, so instead of doing the smart thing and just going inside....I ask him "what makes you say that?" and he replies, I've arrested two people leaving this house and both had pot on them. I reply, "could it be possible they had it on them before they got to my place?", and he goes "no, everyone knows what you guys are doing." I ask "exactly to what do you refer" (with much aggresive tone). He says, "everyone knows you are the local pot dealers". At this point, I say "you haven't even read me my rights, maybe you should learn how to do your job" (or something to that effect). At this point, he takes out his handcuffs and starts walking toward me. I yell, "get off my property". The cool cop grabs him and starts pushing him down the drive way while I'm talking sh!t (I had been drinking all day long and this just pissed me off) and he's yelling "you better not drive anywhere because as soon as you leave that driveway you are mine". At this point my brother grabs me and starts pushing me in the house.

I thought about filing a complaint, but decided against it. I never got pulled over, but always wondered why not. I saw the cool cop, off duty, at a bar down the street and had a few beers with him.........he told me that the captain had a long talk with him and told him he better leave us alone. To this day I have no clue why the captain would have our back like that.

Then you went inside to smoke a bowl of some Humboldt Gold that you just got in and were dealing to the people coming to your house...lol

Then you went inside to smoke a bowl of some Humboldt Gold that you just got in and were dealing to the people coming to your house...lol

Nah, we never moved KB.........couldn't find it at that time, but we were moving 2 lbs of regs/week throughout that whole time. So essentially he was correct.

Just once...something about picking up hitchhikers...

9a3dd85bcd882062c800a48682fd7ca6-1.jpg

Can't say that I have. I'm actually really surprised about that because I partied rather hard for about 10 years straight.

Every interaction I ever had with them began with complete compliance and short, simple, honest answers.

The closest I ever came to a problem was in New Orleans when a ton of officers poured onto the block I was walking on and just began grabbing every guy and placing them against the wall. The only reason I believe I didn't get touched was because I was dressed for a nice date and walking with a pretty girl.

Numerous times. Last time was about a decade ago in Chicago. I was in a car with friends I met at a bar and they got pulled over for DWB. I was grilled for about twenty minutes by the racist SOB because he obviously had the wrong idea of why I was in the car with a bunch of black folks. it didn't end until I turned it around on him and basically threatened him if he didn't just let us leave.

Had some very negative interactions with cops. Some of them are unfit to have any jobs that require them to interact with people.

I also know they put their asses on the line for us when push comes to shove.

The only time in my life where I had any problems with a cop was ~2001/2002.

I thought about filing a complaint, but decided against it. I never got pulled over, but always wondered why not. I saw the cool cop, off duty, at a bar down the street and had a few beers with him.........he told me that the captain had a long talk with him and told him he better leave us alone. To this day I have no clue why the captain would have our back like that.

Apparently, your best friend was a hell of a CI.

St. Patrick's Day - around 1982 - we were 15 years old at the time and cut out of school to go in to NYC to check out the parade. We are standing on the sidewalk and there is a NYC cop in uniform with a tall-boy in a brown paper bag....nice.

Cop turns around and tells everyone to move back - our friend then turns to everyone behind him and asks them to move back - in less than a second the cop turns and punches our bud right in the gut - I mean the kind of shot that could have slowed Mike Tyson. Absolutely no reason for it, and of course at 15 years old and having cut school for the day there was not way we were going to do anything about it.

My grandfather was a NYC cop - I learned from him and my Dad at a young age to be respectful and that the cop has the badge and thereby the power. I literally heard my deceased Grandfather tell me to be smart and just shut my mouth.

Confidential Informant

Ah. I forgot to mention that right before this incident the rouge cop arrested an 18 year old kid (he lived two doors down) for DUI et al. (and kept asking the kid to testify against us) as he left our house. My roommate and I went to bed, but my brother stayed up late partying with the kid his 16 year girlfriend, his 15 year old & 17 year old sisters. The guy went to take his girlfriend home and that when he got caught. But I have to give it to the kid.........he didn't say anything.

Confidential Informant

Since we are on this. Back in '96 we had a stripper living with us (she was hot, but very manipulative and homie don't play that). Well she did something stupid and got caught. So she decided to roll on this coke dealer. I didn't know any of what was going on till I came home one night and she had one of those tape recorders that can listen to phone calls. I ask, "what is that for?" Well she freaks out and locks herself in her room. My roommate was a quadriplegic and she was his care giver. Well, he wanted to go to bed, but she wouldn't come out of the room. Little did we know she called her handlers. So, I'm sitting there smoking a j when these two detectives and a DEA agent walks right in the house. I completely froze, the DEA agent walks over and says, "what's in your hand?" I figured I was going straight to jail, so I show him. He picks up the j and takes a hit (I kid you not). I guess he sees me freaking out and he goes, "dude, we don't care about pot." Then he sees my FSU hat, and he pulls up his shirt to show me this FSU tattoo on his back...........so for the next hour or so we just talk football.

A very surreal time in my life.

I have been "let off" more times than I can remember for underage drinking, speeding and other minor offenses because I was polite and honest to the police, and they responded with warnings or dumping my beer on me (and he told me to explain that to my mother), while others that we were with were arrested for possession of alcohol by a minor because they were being dickheads to the police.

There was this one time, though, when I lived in Concord, NH with a couple of buddies, and on a hot Friday after work, we were having beers on this "sun roof" of our apartment building, if I remember correctly-we were drinking out of Solo cups. The sun roof faced Main Street and it was a pretty busy street and this cop drove by and slammed on his brakes and ran into the apartment building as the front door was unlocked, as was our apartment door. The cop ran into the apartment and a few minutes later there must have been 5 cops in there. He was short, probably about 5' 5" and he screamed at us for about 5 minutes, telling us how he could take us in for drinking in public, open container in public, disobeying a police officer........... He had no right to enter the building, let alone the apartment and he told us it was going to be a long summer. My cousin hid in his bathroom and the cop went ballistic when he had to call him three times to come out of the bedroom. The other cops were just rolling their eyes in disbelief that they were wasting their time on us, and this short cop said "capeesh (capiche)" about 100 times and we still joke to this day using the word capeesh. We didn't get any tickets or anything and we weren't disruptive, loud or anything else to warrant that cop to lose his shit over us, and we were honest when the cop asked what we had in the cups.

Other than that, I haven't had any problems with the police acting like bullies, now if you want to talk about police being arrogant, I have a few stories about that.

I know that there are good cops/bad cops, mostly good cops and in my experience, if I'm not doing anything wrong, then it doesn't really pertain to me, and if I am doing something wrong, then by being courteous, respectful and honest, then the cop(s) will return the favor.

Tip: never say to a cop : take me to jail. Last tip: if you committed no crime, then obviously there are no criminal charges , so if an officer asks you to step outside to go with him to his car to get something to write (why) something, he/she is trying to trick you to go outside so that once outside, they may say something to get you pissed enough to speak so loud that you indeed could get arrested. I don't know how every department operates , but this was something my department used on people who were going to be a problem that night

Since we are on this. Back in '96 we had a stripper living with us (she was hot, but very manipulative and homie don't play that). Well she did something stupid and got caught. So she decided to roll on this coke dealer. I didn't know any of what was going on till I came home one night and she had one of those tape recorders that can listen to phone calls. I ask, "what is that for?" Well she freaks out and locks herself in her room. My roommate was a quadriplegic and she was his care giver. Well, he wanted to go to bed, but she wouldn't come out of the room. Little did we know she called her handlers. So, I'm sitting there smoking a j when these two detectives and a DEA agent walks right in the house. I completely froze, the DEA agent walks over and says, "what's in your hand?" I figured I was going straight to jail, so I show him. He picks up the j and takes a hit (I kid you not). I guess he sees me freaking out and he goes, "dude, we don't care about pot." Then he sees my FSU hat, and he pulls up his shirt to show me this FSU tattoo on his back...........so for the next hour or so we just talk football.

A very surreal time in my life.

tumblr_mg1jvev84l1s2qt4ho1_500.gif

St. Patrick's Day - around 1982 - we were 15 years old at the time and cut out of school to go in to NYC to check out the parade. We are standing on the sidewalk and there is a NYC cop in uniform with a tall-boy in a brown paper bag....nice.

Cop turns around and tells everyone to move back - our friend then turns to everyone behind him and asks them to move back - in less than a second the cop turns and punches our bud right in the gut - I mean the kind of shot that could have slowed Mike Tyson. Absolutely no reason for it, and of course at 15 years old and having cut school for the day there was not way we were going to do anything about it.

My grandfather was a NYC cop - I learned from him and my Dad at a young age to be respectful and that the cop has the badge and thereby the power. I literally heard my deceased Grandfather tell me to be smart and just shut my mouth.

'82, aye? Could've been my pop. I'll have to ask him if he remembers working the body of a high school truant near the end of his tenure. Was the cop a southpaw by chance?

Tip: never say to a cop : take me to jail. Last tip: if you committed no crime, then obviously there are no criminal charges , so if an officer asks you to step outside to go with him to his car to get something to write (why) something, he/she is trying to trick you to go outside so that once outside, they may say something to get you pissed enough to speak so loud that you indeed could get arrested. I don't know how every department operates , but this was something my department used on people who were going to be a problem that night

We weren't doing anything other than skating in a lot that was on the police protection payroll. We could have been the nicest kids, we were still going to get dropped. When you grow up in the Central Valley (CA), these kind of things are pretty common.

That is awesome...........dude, if I told you half the ish that went down during that year or so you would call me a pathological liar.

Stripper stories are always welcomed on this board.
Do you have pics?
Was she hot?
Did she drive a Mustang?
Don't hold back man!

This wasn't a bully cop story, but, it was bizarro cop story.

I was home on some sort of holiday break from FSU. I was around 20, and was a full on long hair freak, and I think wearing a rasta poncho bought in the Union. The incident took place at Phar-mor (circa early 90's). I was there picking up a prescription for my elderly grandmother. The prescription was already called in, so, it should not have taken long. After 20-30 minutes waiting, I was getting annoyed. I asked at the counter and they said it would be a few more minutes. Not long after that, I see a local cop walking my way, glancing at a newspaper and back at me repeatedly. The cop comes up and starts questioning me.

First he asked to pat me down for his safety. I FREAK THE F OUT as I have a dugout in my pocket, but felt no option but comply. Fortunately, he feels the dugout and says "Just a lighter in your pocket?". "yes, a lighter". Then he asked me about some scratches on my arm, which I explained I got lifting a lawnmower to take to my grandmothers house to mow. (upstanding young man helping grannie, you see). I tell him where I live, and he gets more suspicious. Eventually, I am let go.

Turns out, some Phar-mor customer saw a sketch of a rapist in the paper and thought it looked like yours truly, and called the police. So, the PD called Phar-mor and had them hold the prescription until they arrived. Further, the rape took place a few blocks from my house, hence the further suspicion. I'm still pissed on how that went down. I would have been irate if they found my weed and I got arrested over that.

This wasn't a bully cop story, but, it was bizarro cop story.

I was home on some sort of holiday break from FSU. I was around 20, and was a full on long hair freak, and I think wearing a rasta poncho bought in the Union. The incident took place at Phar-mor (circa early 90's). I was there picking up a prescription for my elderly grandmother. The prescription was already called in, so, it should not have taken long. After 20-30 minutes waiting, I was getting annoyed. I asked at the counter and they said it would be a few more minutes. Not long after that, I see a local cop walking my way, glancing at a newspaper and back at me repeatedly. The cop comes up and starts questioning me.

First he asked to pat me down for his safety. I FREAK THE F OUT as I have a dugout in my pocket, but felt no option but comply. Fortunately, he feels the dugout and says "Just a lighter in your pocket?". "yes, a lighter". Then he asked me about some scratches on my arm, which I explained I got lifting a lawnmower to take to my grandmothers house to mow. (upstanding young man helping grannie, you see). I tell him where I live, and he gets more suspicious. Eventually, I am let go.

Turns out, some Phar-mor customer saw a sketch of a rapist in the paper and thought it looked like yours truly, and called the police. So, the PD called Phar-mor and had them hold the prescription until they arrived. Further, the rape took place a few blocks from my house, hence the further suspicion. I'm still pissed on how that went down. I would have been irate if they found my weed and I got arrested over that.

I don't want to turn this thread into a political thread. But damn white people get treated with some kid gloves. Some little old lady calls in that a rapist is at the local Piggly Wiggly, and the PoPo politely asks to search you.

Stripper stories are always welcomed on this board.
Do you have pics?
Was she hot?
Did she drive a Mustang?
Don't hold back man!

I used to have pics, but lost them (along with everything else) in Hurricane Ivan. She was 5'2"ish, ~110 lbs, really petite with beautiful bolt ons.......and yes, she was HOT! No mustang, she had a white Acura (some sugar daddy bought). However, she was very manipulative (and I mean VERY)......in the span of ~5 months she and my quadriplegic roommate went through ~$120,000 (he won a major settlement because he was paralyzed at 15 on the campus of University of Georgetown's, in Kentucky). She worked at Sammy's in Pensacola and I hooked up with 6 stripper "friends" of hers, but that used to make her so jealous........I have no clue why because we never hooked up, we almost did once or twice but both times she wanted money to go get her fix and that was a turnoff.

Since I'm wasting time, i'll tell you another story........after everything went to ish (and boy did it ever) she went to stay with the coke dealer, Alabama, from the previous story, but my roommate still owed the drug dealers because the checks he gave them bounced. Yes, I'm serious.....they took checks (that too kind of blew my mind).....well they came over to try to intimidate my roommate so they could get their money (he owed them ~$15,000 from bounced checks). While they were there they stole this camcorder (that had some great movies on it...it was one of the first that had a hard drive), so the next day we woke up early, got pretty drunk , hopped in my car (got the neighbor to lift my roommate) and drove to there apartment complex (which was not in a good part of P'Cola). We pull up in the grass to get around to where his front door was and started honking the horn and yelling for Black (that was the name he gave us) to get his ass out there. I have a 9mm locked and loaded right under my t-shirt.....and in about 5 minutes my car was surrounded by some brothers that weren't happy we were making all this noise at ~9:30 in the morning. About the time, I'm either going to pull my gun or just run some people over (they were bouncing my car up and down) Black came running out and started saying these boys are with me, trying to calm down the whole situation. So instead of bitching him out for the camcorder we just let it slide, because it was about to turn real bad. We ended up chilling there for about an hour and smoking a couple of blunts with everyone.

I have never been more scared in my life.........to this day I don't know what we were thinking, it seemed like a great idea at the time.

I used to have pics, but lost them (along with everything else) in Hurricane Ivan. She was 5'2"ish, ~110 lbs, really petite with beautiful bolt ons.......and yes, she was HOT! No mustang, she had a white Acura (some sugar daddy bought). However, she was very manipulative (and I mean VERY)......in the span of ~5 months she and my quadriplegic roommate went through ~$120,000 (he won a major settlement because he was paralyzed at 15 on the campus of University of Georgetown's, in Kentucky). She worked at Sammy's in Pensacola and I hooked up with 6 stripper "friends" of hers, but that used to make her so jealous........I have no clue why because we never hooked up, we almost did once or twice but both times she wanted money to go get her fix and that was a turnoff.

Since I'm wasting time, i'll tell you another story........after everything went to ish (and boy did it ever) she went to stay with the coke dealer, Alabama, from the previous story, but my roommate still owed the drug dealers because the checks he gave them bounced. Yes, I'm serious.....they took checks (that too kind of blew my mind).....well they came over to try to intimidate my roommate so they could get their money (he owed them ~$15,000 from bounced checks). While they were there they stole this camcorder (that had some great movies on it...it was one of the first that had a hard drive), so the next day we woke up early, got pretty drunk , hopped in my car (got the neighbor to lift my roommate) and drove to there apartment complex (which was not in a good part of P'Cola). We pull up in the grass to get around to where his front door was and started honking the horn and yelling for Black (that was the name he gave us) to get his ass out there. I have a 9mm locked and loaded right under my t-shirt.....and in about 5 minutes my car was surrounded by some brothers that weren't happy we were making all this noise at ~9:30 in the morning. About the time, I'm either going to pull my gun or just run some people over (they were bouncing my car up and down) Black came running out and started saying these boys are with me, trying to calm down the whole situation. So instead of bitching him out for the camcorder we just let it slide, because it was about to turn real bad. We ended up chilling there for about an hour and smoking a couple of blunts with everyone.

I have never been more scared in my life.........to this day I don't know what we were thinking, it seemed like a great idea at the time.

Jreed, I definitely would like to party with you sometime. We both have been on this board for well over a decade. I'm sure we both have crazy stripper stories that are out of control. Btw, hope you liked the pics I hooked you up with (I know the rules, I did deliver and post a pic here, those who missed it, too bad). Feel free to send some to me.

Jreed, I definitely would like to party with you sometime. We both have been on this board for well over a decade. I'm sure we both have crazy stripper stories that are out of control. Btw, hope you liked the pics I hooked you up with (I know the rules, I did deliver and post a pic here, those who missed it, too bad). Feel free to send some to me.

I don't party too much any more, but I'm always down for a few beers.........I can't remember where you live.

The strippers I hooked up with were some of the coolest chicks........we were just at the wrong part of our lives. Yes, I thoroughly enjoyed pics......great job. Dude, I can't even remember the last time I got laid (much less get any pics, but if I do I will share with the class)....and before anyone says it, yes I know I'm pathetic. But truth be told, I'm quite content in my patheticness.

'82, aye? Could've been my pop. I'll have to ask him if he remembers working the body of a high school truant near the end of his tenure. Was the cop a southpaw by chance?
I believe it was a right to Todd's gut - right out of Dark Side Of The Moon - a good short, sharp shock...In hindsight it was probably 1980 or 1981.

One off the top of my head: About six years ago my parents (in their mid/late 70's at the time) came down to visit me in Stuart and see the house I had bought and remodeled. My mom decided I needed a few small accent pieces to complement to interior furnishings, so we headed up to the local Steinmart and Marshall's discount stores, which were located in a strip mall along US1. As we were leaving (I was driving her car), I was headed down the main parking lot aisle, one that ends right at the entrance onto the highway. As I'm approaching the road, a local Sherrif's deputy car is driving across the parking lot, coming from my right. He had a Stop sign but couldn't be bothered, even though it meant that I had to brake to avoid a collision. I honked my horn at him as he took a right turn in front of my to exit onto US1. Well, he didn't like that one bit, and he slammed on his brakes, put his car in Park, and jumped out of the cruiser, storming towards me with his finger jabbing towards me. He got about halfway to my car and I just kind of threw my hands up (palms up), like WTF!?!? I think he probably saw my 77-year old Mom in the passenger seat at that point and decided he had something better to do, so he shouted some BS like "You want a piece of me?!?" and then turned around and got back in his cruiser and left. I gotta wonder how things might have been different had there not been an old lady in the car.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT