ADVERTISEMENT

mandarinole

Veteran Seminole Insider
Sep 10, 2008
Fellow Warchanters,

I urge you to adopt an avatar if you haven't already. It's super easy and it allows the other posters to remember you.

If you have technical questions in how to, please email Techsupport@warchant.com or go to the Warchant Technical Center message board. Do not post questions here.

A lot of people like to run the Tribal Council down, but I think it's the best place on the internet to discuss FSU football with real fans of the program. Rowdy, mercurial but freewheeling. Adopting an avatar will only improve it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is easy! It also helps identify you posts on a thread when scrolling yourself.

It does make it easier to find a post or someone's post.

Fellow Warchanters,

I urge you to adopt an avatar if you haven't already. It's super easy and it allows the other posters to remember you.

If you have technical questions in how to, please email Techsupport@warchant.com or go to the Warchant Technical Center message board. Do not post questions here.

A lot of people like to run the Tribal Council down, but I think it's the best place on the internet to discuss FSU football with real fans of the program. Rowdy, mercurial but freewheeling. Adopting an avatar will only improve it.

Reactions: mandarinole
Thanks Mandarin for prompting me and thanks for your vids. New avatar is a snapshot, state of affairs within my brain. Colorful, chaotic, and mostly forgotten!

Reactions: mandarinole
Mine makes me thirsty....and a bit excited...and very jealous of future noles. I mean, WHAT AN EYEFULL! Carefull boys, that thang can put your eye out!

Reactions: koolnole
Fellow Warchanters,

Is the avatar the pic by our warchant name, or something you add that comes at the bottom of your posts...?
On my phone all I see is pics by names upper left. Samsung s5 view

Upon seeing the title, i thought it was going to be some trivia on the movie. Then i saw Singleshot didn't start it.

Good advice mandarin.

Last edited:
ooo an Avatar avatar. meta!
">
abed_finger_guns_community.gif

Fellow Warchanters,

Yes, it's quite the rowdy and freewheeling place...so much so that every topic not 100% dedicated to FSU football gets moved here.

Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT