ADVERTISEMENT

Avengers Age of Ultron Reviewed

More Kirk Less Spock

Seminole Insider
Sep 9, 2007
Saw it yesterday at a press/vip screening. Thoroughly enjoyable. Deep and thought provoking? Nope, but great fun!

Is that code for downloaded it on Showbox two weeks ago?

I went to screening for movie critics, etc. I think people who see this one will have fun assuming you approach it with the right expectations - a day of escapism and fun. Lots of funny one liners in the movie. Tony Stark has most of them, but Hawkeye has some as well.

Good film but not quite as good as the last one. Not as much comedy in this one and for some reason chemistry seemed off throughout the cast from the opening scene to the end. Action and story kept me entertained though, overall was worth it IMHO

Good film but not quite as good as the last one. Not as much comedy in this one and for some reason chemistry seemed off throughout the cast from the opening scene to the end. Action and story kept me entertained though, overall was worth it IMHO

I agree with that. It was good but I liked the other better also. Everyone trying to pick up Thor's hammer was pretty funny. Thor got scared when Captain made it move a little.

I am infamous for catching inaccuracies in these movies, especially sci-fi ones but you have to go into these movies with full suspension of disbelief and just enjoy them for what they are...

My son and I were watching Captain America : first Avenger the other day... I asked him after Captain America used his vibranium shield to absorb impact of bullets , etcetera,,, if his shield absorbs all vibrations and impacts then why does it hurt people or destroy things when he throws it at them and hits them? Why doesn't it just absorb that impact and fall to the ground?

So... this new thing, I forgot what they called him, that has Jarvis inside and an infinity stone in his forehead. He is basically the most powerful creature in the known universe now, right? When he shoots something with that forehead beam it should be instant soot. We saw how powerful these things are in Guardians.

I hate it when they have infighting, but I guess a lot of it can be explained away with what's her name and her head games.

So... this new thing, I forgot what they called him, that has Jarvis inside and an infinity stone in his forehead. He is basically the most powerful creature in the known universe now, right? When he shoots something with that forehead beam it should be instant soot. We saw how powerful these things are in Guardians.

I hate it when they have infighting, but I guess a lot of it can be explained away with what's her name and her head games.
Vision is the one with Jarvis inside. Scarlett Witch is the lady with the head game powers. And the fast guy is quicksilver.

2892480-aj_02_35.jpg

2892481-aj_02_36.jpg

2892482-aj_02_37.jpg

Isn't hulk indestructible? Why do you even need any of the other avengers if you have him? He can clobber anything.

Isn't hulk indestructible? Why do you even need any of the other avengers if you have him? He can clobber anything.
Because the world wants Tony Stark one liners.

And BTW, Stark is the villain of that movie. Very few get this.

Because the world wants Tony Stark one liners.

And BTW, Stark is the villain of that movie. Very few get this.

should be more clear in "civil war," but rogers and stark seemed to have nothing between them at the end of this film.

Like this news

"Benedict Cumberbatch has also recently joined up with Marvel: he's playing the titular role in the upcoming "Doctor Strange."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT