ADVERTISEMENT

Battle of the experts

Jpiedra22

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2013
I guess we have medical experts for the Big 10 and PAC that have differing opinions from the ACC medical experts. It will be interesting to see which experts are correct. To be safe or not that is the question.

At this point, no one can know what the long term effects are to contracting this virus. Some are going to play it safe and others are going to take a chance. I want a football season but it is definitely a risk.

At this point, no one can know what the long term effects are to contracting this virus. Some are going to play it safe and others are going to take a chance. I want a football season but it is definitely a risk.
short term risks, long term risks....what about the medium term risks!? These must be addressed!

Reactions: Odel4Pres
The experts say you can play but we don’t know the short term or long term affects of the virus; therefore, we can t assess the risk analysis matrix to the potential of future lawsuits. B1G and PAC 12 are afraid of any pending possible lawsuit if a player comes down with the virus. So take the easy way out and not play at all. At least, ACC will attempt it!

At least....all the medical academics are level headed, humble types. No egos to get in the way of solid decision making

Reactions: Deerfuel2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT