NoleNewsIsGoodNews

Veteran Seminole Insider
Jan 7, 2003
ec

Might end up winning a Pulitzer

This post was edited on 4/14 11:19 AM by NoleNewsIsGoodNews

This post was edited on 4/14 11:23 AM by NoleNewsIsGoodNews

This post was edited on 4/14 11:25 AM by NoleNewsIsGoodNews

For all I've ever heard about how expensive / hard it is to get tickets to the Masters, this photo dispels all that. This couple epitomizes white trash! She's got the house arrest monitor and he's pissed himself. The only thing that would make it better is if they were actively doing meth behind one of the old trees.

This looks like a still from a movie set of some low-budget comedy in which the bumbling loser couple plots to kidnap Tiger Woods in order to pay off a gambling debt to the local loan-shark.

Originally posted by Former...mtnole:
This looks like a still from a movie set of some low-budget comedy in which the bumbling loser couple plots to kidnap Tiger Woods in order to pay off a gambling debt to the local loan-shark.
Based on the photo and the description, I'd watch this.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Sadly that guy looks like half of our fan base as well... cargo shorts, nike shox, and way too much school apparel for an event that has nothing to do with the school.

The girl.... that is where Georgia separates itself from Florida.

Originally posted by seminole4life1:
Sadly that guy looks like half of our fan base as well... cargo shorts, nike shox, and way too much school apparel for an event that has nothing to do with the school.

What is wrong with cargo shorts and fsu shirts?

Originally posted by SoddyNole:

If you're over the age of 12 you shouldn't be wearing cargo shorts. That's why.

Originally posted by Tarpon...gsNole:

Since Joan Rivers is dead maybe you can take her place.

My point exactly...

Tiger would.

Hell he probably did, and that's why he played better than expected.

This.

How is there not a dress code to go to the Masters?

Originally posted by MIKE_G:
Frikkin'' Georgia fans. Can't take them anywhere.
Just remember, they are pulling for the most despised golfer on tour, as voted by the members of the tour.

You will see anything in there Monday through Wednesday and it is one of the toughest tickets in sports. It's a whole different scene on Saturday and Sunday. I watched one hole right beside NOL on Saturday who had on camou hat and belt, fat dip in his lip and a beer cup tower. Granted he wasn't acting like an idiot. Good Lord the women he attracts!!!

Originally posted by mercernole:

Since Joan Rivers is dead maybe you can take her place.

Cargo shorts is a very sensitive topic around the LR and has probably caused a lifetime ban or two.
This topic along with these are by far some of the strangest things in all of the internet:

1. Adults should never wear a sports jersey-- only people under the age of 8 are allowed to do that
2. You should never wear a article of clothing of any sort of a team whose said team is not involved in the game you are attending. If you do you should be laughed at, ridiculed, mocked and spat on from everyone in the stadium that did not do this.

Cargo shorts, are a topic that is on par with these two items.

Originally posted by StonevilleIceTea:
You will see anything in there Monday through Wednesday and it is one of the toughest tickets in sports. It's a whole different scene on Saturday and Sunday. I watched one hole right beside NOL on Saturday who had on camou hat and belt, fat dip in his lip and a beer cup tower. Granted he wasn't acting like an idiot. Good Lord the women he attracts!!!
Stoneville - How long did you have to wait to get the volunteering gig? Does it come with any perks aside from in-the-ropes access to the tournament? Any volunteer play day or anything?

Originally posted by RunRonnieRun:

Stoneville - How long did you have to wait to get the volunteering gig? Does it come with any perks aside from in-the-ropes access to the tournament? Any volunteer play day or anything?
c--documents_and_settings-klynch-desktop-thingmagic-public_relations-100_uses_of_rfid-blog_posts-november-caddy-day-caddyshack-resized-600.jpg

I don't volunteer. I'm paid employee since 2005. My buddy was assistant pro there for years. There are volunteer spots though like marshall and scoring where you don't get paid but get extra badge and get to play every year. I think they put as out for application process in local paper every year. I've played once in my 11 years working there. We recently developed a relationship with FSU pga program so we bring in several fsu pga students now.

Originally posted by TarponSpringsNole:

I am 48 and live in cargo shorts.

Cargo shorts is a very sensitive topic around the LR and has probably caused a lifetime ban or two.
This topic along with these are by far some of the strangest things in all of the internet:

1. Adults should never wear a sports jersey-- only people under the age of 8 are allowed to do that
2. You should never wear a article of clothing of any sort of a team whose said team is not involved in the game you are attending. If you do you should be laughed at, ridiculed, mocked and spat on from everyone in the stadium that did not do this.

Cargo shorts, sports jersey, and over indulgence in fan attire are very much associated together because most grown men have no clue how to dress appropriately.

People can take offense or learn a bit. By all means if guys don't have any self respect, don't care what women think about them, and dressing appropriately for a social setting sounds repulsive... rock your wardrobe and screw the haters.

I don't volunteer. I'm paid employee since 2005. My buddy was assistant pro there for years. There are volunteer spots though like marshall and scoring where you don't get paid but get extra badge and get to play every year. I think they put as out for application process in local paper every year. I've played once in my 11 years working there. We recently developed a relationship with FSU pga program so we bring in several fsu pga students now.
Nice. What do you do there?

Originally posted by ggmike1992:
Originally posted by TarponSpringsNole:

I am 48 and live in cargo shorts.
Lulz

Cargo shorts, sports jersey, and over indulgence in fan attire are very much associated together because most grown men have no clue how to dress appropriately.

People can take offense or learn a bit. By all means if guys don't have any self respect, don't care what women think about them, and dressing appropriately for a social setting sounds repulsive... rock your wardrobe and screw the haters.
No offense taken and nothing of value learned.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT