ADVERTISEMENT

Best sports bar in Tally?

BarnerNole

Freshman
Sep 10, 2006
I'm in Tallahassee tonight on business and would like to watch the CWS and grab a bite to eat. Can anyone recommend a good spot? Thanks!

Madison Social, 4th Quarter, Corner Pocket, Parlay, Midtown Pass, Miller's and probably plenty others since I left. Some may just depend on what side of town you are on and whether you want to go to another side or not. I imagine if you're in town for business then you are either around the parkway, Capital Circle or Monroe St and all those are pretty easily accessible from there.

Madison Social, 4th Quarter, Corner Pocket, Parlay, Midtown Pass, Miller's and probably plenty others since I left. Some may just depend on what side of town you are on and whether you want to go to another side or not. I imagine if you're in town for business then you are either around the parkway, Capital Circle or Monroe St and all those are pretty easily accessible from there.

Pretty much this, minus midtown pass. That place has awful wings.

Pretty much this, minus midtown pass. That place has awful wings.
Only had them once not long after they first opened and didn't think they were too bad. Of course with as much I had to drink that night before having them it could have been bbq tree bark and I probably wouldn't have known the difference. My favorite wings in town used to be the spicy teriyaki at 4th quarter, but heard they've tweaked the sauce and not as good now.

Cheeks….head west on Tennessee. You're welcome.

Skip Madison Social! Over priced food that tries poorly to be high end and awful service. Just saying.

Skip Madison Social! Over priced food that tries poorly to be high end and awful service. Just saying.

I go pretty regularly and have yet to have an experience with bad service. Over priced? Compared to fast food sure, high end? Not close.

Madison Social hasn't put in its time to be considered a best of Tally yet. Cool drinks and all but food has been spotty at times.

I'll go to Proof or a few others before

39165_412627049753_1558254_n.jpg

The best wings in Tallahassee are at Hobbit.

Very true. IF I go to a bar for sports (and that's seldom, I'm not a huge sports fan compared to most on here and have a great setup with full tv package at home), I go to the Hobbit on Cap Circle near Apalachee. It's much more spacious with a better tv layout than the others but the same great wings.

I haven't been to Midtown Pass but I really enjoy Parlay's.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT