ADVERTISEMENT

Better Call Saul and Terminal List (spoilers)

mjpwooo

Veteran Seminole Insider
Mar 29, 2002
Tampa, FL
BCS... Incredible show that IMO compares very favorably to Breaking Bad. I hate Kim and wish she would be killed... She deserves it. Was floored when Howard was shot. Can't wait to see how it all ends next week. I think Jimmy McGill will see his ending...

Terminal List.... Watched this show over two days and it was enjoyable. When Pratt was killing everyone in downtown, I was in amazement. I was certain that CEO was going to live until the end. When he shot him at point blank range, I stood up in my house and gave the episode a standing ovation!

BCS... Incredible show that IMO compares very favorably to Breaking Bad. I hate Kim and wish she would be killed... She deserves it. Was floored when Howard was shot. Can't wait to see how it all ends next week. I think Jimmy McGill will see his ending...

Terminal List.... Watched this show over two days and it was enjoyable. When Pratt was killing everyone in downtown, I was in amazement. I was certain that CEO was going to live until the end. When he shot him at point blank range, I stood up in my house and gave the episode a standing ovation!
I agree with all of this. Good shows.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT