ADVERTISEMENT

Biker war in Waco

Been keeping up with that. Craziness, gangs are gangs bikers or not.
Hoping I get to finally go back to work next week or two. Damn motorcycle wreck has me fat n lazy after eight weeks off.

Nine fatalities, several more injured and every single one of them are bikers. Motorcycle gangs must spend more time at the range than most cops.

Rumor is that the gangs have said cops can be shot. High alert in Waco.

That's what is being reported. But it appears that the Cossacks started to wear colors/patches claiming Texas and the Bandidos took notice. Territory warfare.

From what I understand, everyone (cops, Twin Peaks) knew this was going to go down. It's good thing none of the other restaurant patrons got hurt/killed.

Reactions: KevNole
The local news reported that Twin Peaks was encouraging these rallies and cops kept coming to them saying something is going to happen

Have you guys ever been to a Twin Peaks? Those girls were seeing dollar signs.

Confusing family-member Facebook post regarding the biker shootings:

"The difference between Thugs and Outlaw bikers = When the S_it hits the fan Thugs scatter like cockroaches to to keep from getting arrested. Bikers stand there and say "yeah I did it, you got a problem with that?""

I guess she's somehow implying that it's more noble/honorable to sit there and wait to be arrested and go to jail than it is to avoid capture. This logic confuses me.

NDR, I agree, and now it looks like all 170 bikers could be charged with capital murder and all 170 are being held witout bail, I would have tried to sneak out the back door. I like the way that the authorities will not release the names of the 2-3 smaller gangs so that they don't receive their 5 minutes of fame. I also read that the restaurant will have their franchise pulled, just like an out of line fraternity.

Confusing family-member Facebook post regarding the biker shootings:

"The difference between Thugs and Outlaw bikers = When the S_it hits the fan Thugs scatter like cockroaches to to keep from getting arrested. Bikers stand there and say "yeah I did it, you got a problem with that?""

I guess she's somehow implying that it's more noble/honorable to sit there and wait to be arrested and go to jail than it is to avoid capture. This logic confuses me.

I see as it someone owning up to their actions, they know they did wrong and know the consequences they have to suffer. I mean, we teach our kids thats would you should do right? I would much rather someone do that if they are going to particpate in something like that then run/flee and waste even more taxpayer dollars looking for them. So yeah, I see it being more noble than running.

Nine fatalities, several more injured and every single one of them are bikers. Motorcycle gangs must spend more time at the range than most cops.

I read the cops killed 4 of those nine because the bikers opened fire on them.

I kind of wish they would confenscate all their motorcycles and sell them for cheap. I'm looking for a new one after mine was totaled. My only concern then would be they would check with the DMV to see where their bike got sold to and then come after it/me.

I guess I could use a false address and name.

I see as it someone owning up to their actions, they know they did wrong and know the consequences they have to suffer. I mean, we teach our kids thats would you should do right? I would much rather someone do that if they are going to particpate in something like that then run/flee and waste even more taxpayer dollars looking for them. So yeah, I see it being more noble than running.
I guess you and I disagree on a pretty fundamental level about what's noble and what's not. Personally, my sense of self-preservation is pretty high. A) This means I'd prefer not to be in the middle of a biker gang shootout, of course, but B) If I did find myself in that situation, the police are going to have to figure out that I was involved, then they are going to have to find me, then they'll have to prove that I was actually involved. I'm not going to just have a seat and do all their work for them.

To me, saying that it's more noble to sit there and wait to be arrested is also saying that any army that ever retreated to "fight another day" wasn't acting nobly because they didn't face the consequences of their actions.

And yes, I teach NDallasDaughter to take responsibility for her actions. I also teach her that if she gets herself into trouble, that she should work to get herself out of trouble.

I guess you and I disagree on a pretty fundamental level about what's noble and what's not. Personally, my sense of self-preservation is pretty high. A) This means I'd prefer not to be in the middle of a biker gang shootout, of course, but B) If I did find myself in that situation, the police are going to have to figure out that I was involved, then they are going to have to find me, then they'll have to prove that I was actually involved. I'm not going to just have a seat and do all their work for them.

To me, saying that it's more noble to sit there and wait to be arrested is also saying that any army that ever retreated to "fight another day" wasn't acting nobly because they didn't face the consequences of their actions.

And yes, I teach NDallasDaughter to take responsibility for her actions. I also teach her that if she gets herself into trouble, that she should work to get herself out of trouble.

No where did I say that the shoot-out in of itself was noble. The act of taking your punishment and getting arrested willingly because you know you done the crime and are guilty is more noble than running from the law enforcement in attempt not to get caught.

I see your point and get where you are going, but I was always raised to take responsibility for my actions and If I am involved in a shoot-out, then yeah, I am probably hanging around waiting on the cops.

To your point, if you kill someone by hitting them while driving, your fault, you running from that and going to let the cops figure it out? I'm not sure I could live with myself but to each their own.

To your point, if you kill someone by hitting them while driving, your fault, you running from that and going to let the cops figure it out? I'm not sure I could live with myself but to each their own.
In that case no. That's someone innocent and running makes it way worse.

In the case of the biker shootout though, there's willing participants on both sides so I wouldn't feel bad about shooting a rival biker in that scenario and then evading capture.

Of course, we're talking about honor and nobility, and these are biker gangs that profit from violence and vice - I doubt they've had these same moral debates.

Of course, we're talking about honor and nobility, and these are biker gangs that profit from violence and vice - I doubt they've had these same moral debates.

LOL, that is very true and point taken in regards to willing particpants on both sides.

Biker gangs? What is this Happy Days or Grease from the 50's? I had no idea turf wars still existed....

Turf wars in the sense of where they can peddle meth and other narcotics. Basically, the Bandidos claim all of Texas. They allow bike clubs to ride here but they can't claim Texas territory. Apparently the Cossacks felt they were bad enought to start wearing a Texas rocker (patch) on the back of their jacket.

It's crazy stuff. There was a regional outlaw motorcycle club when I was younger in Buffalo, we used to drink at bars just down the street from their bar/club, and there were always guys standing out on the stoop. Scary looking guys, as intended.

This stuff does go on, definitely not on this scale, but its easy to think this is fictional, but it's not.

All I did was go to the bathroom to wash my hands after eating the hot wings. Some guy asked if that was my Honda Victory parked out front. The next thing know, all hell broke loose...

wildhogspic14.jpg

Biker gangs? What is this Happy Days or Grease from the 50's? I had no idea turf wars still existed....

Apparently the family of some of the people arrested claim their relatives where swept up mistakenly. Part of some antique motorcycle club. No idea if it is true, but could you imagine?
Taking some antique bike cruise across Texas. See a bunch of bikes at a roadside bar. Figure, hell, let's get some wings. Next thing you know shots are fired, SWAT team is in the parking lot with MRAPs and you're in the pokey facing capital murder rap and million dollar bond.

Turf wars in the sense of where they can peddle meth and other narcotics. Basically, the Bandidos claim all of Texas. They allow bike clubs to ride here but they can't claim Texas territory. Apparently the Cossacks felt they were bad enought to start wearing a Texas rocker (patch) on the back of their jacket.

Some of the reading I found claimed some of these biker gangs have a patch system represented by different colored wings. Wings for a female biker where you've had an orgy w/ 6 or more brothers (not black guys, brother bikers). I saw one where you got purple wings if you had sex w/ a corpse WTF?!?!?! Wings for taking out targets, wings for beating up cops, wings for serving time etc.

Apparently the family of some of the people arrested claim their relatives where swept up mistakenly. Part of some antique motorcycle club. No idea if it is true, but could you imagine?
Taking some antique bike cruise across Texas. See a bunch of bikes at a roadside bar. Figure, hell, let's get some wings. Next thing you know shots are fired, SWAT team is in the parking lot with MRAPs and you're in the pokey facing capital murder rap and million dollar bond.

I have a hard time believing this. If you aren't sporting a 1 percent patch cops don't bother you and if you are part of a classic motorcycle club then you know enough the second you see a mass of 1 percenters around to get out and go somewhere else.

And there is nothing fictional about it. There are many clubs that are in this segment and you don't screw with them.

Reactions: MathisJones
No where did I say that the shoot-out in of itself was noble. The act of taking your punishment and getting arrested willingly because you know you done the crime and are guilty is more noble than running from the law enforcement in attempt not to get caught.

I see your point and get where you are going, but I was always raised to take responsibility for my actions and If I am involved in a shoot-out, then yeah, I am probably hanging around waiting on the cops.

Apparently, the bikers aren't as honorable as some would like to believe >
Police find hundreds of weapons stashed at biker shooting scene

Been keeping up with that. Craziness, gangs are gangs bikers or not.
Hoping I get to finally go back to work next week or two. Damn motorcycle wreck has me fat n lazy after eight weeks off.
Whoa! That sucks! What happened? Was it your fault or did somebody pullout in front of you?

Whoa! That sucks! What happened? Was it your fault or did somebody pullout in front of you?
It was a young 17 year old kids fault 100%. I was driving north on a 4 lane. Busy road, heavy traffic at the time, He came around from the car that was behind me and after going to the left lane tp go around that car, he immediately came right back into my lane, my left rear of the bike. pushed me and the bike 50' sideways in front of his 2014 F150, then slung me another 200' all across the pavement tumbling. Then the bike ended up another 50' ahead of me. A total of 315' for my bike, 250' for me. I'm almost ready for work, we all think (3 docs) when I go back in 2 weeks it will have been 10 weeks total. Guess I will see if I can work ok on both broken feet, several tendon issues in right lower leg, ankle and R shoulder, But I'm happy and damn lucky to be alive. I recall being scared crapless, praying no one else would hit me while tumbling.

I will settle with his USAA at the end or attorney depending on what they say at the end. As my feet, legs may be ok, or never the same, Time will tell. But if able, I will damn sure ride again!

Trying to figure out how to add pics from my PC, I have some doozies from the wreck.

New info on the Waco shooting, some thugs helped some customers

It was a young 17 year old kids fault 100%. I was driving north on a 4 lane. Busy road, heavy traffic at the time, He came around from the car that was behind me and after going to the left lane tp go around that car, he immediately came right back into my lane, my left rear of the bike. pushed me and the bike 50' sideways in front of his 2014 F150, then slung me another 200' all across the pavement tumbling. Then the bike ended up another 50' ahead of me. A total of 315' for my bike, 250' for me. I'm almost ready for work, we all think (3 docs) when I go back in 2 weeks it will have been 10 weeks total. Guess I will see if I can work ok on both broken feet, several tendon issues in right lower leg, ankle and R shoulder, But I'm happy and damn lucky to be alive. I recall being scared crapless, praying no one else would hit me while tumbling.

I will settle with his USAA at the end or attorney depending on what they say at the end. As my feet, legs may be ok, or never the same, Time will tell. But if able, I will damn sure ride again!

Trying to figure out how to add pics from my PC, I have some doozies from the wreck.

New info on the Waco shooting, some thugs helped some customers
Wow! Were you wearing protective gear (in addition to a helmet) - MC jacket, boots, gloves...? I ride and it seems I have close calls all too often these days. I mentioned this to a guy at the gym who rides and he pretty much said he never has issues and seemed to dismiss my observations as overreactions or something. Whatever, I don't see how anyone who rides doesn't have regular incidents (had a guy change lanes into my lane just the other day - he never saw me).

If I did that right, you can click on the link in my last post, to my photobucket. My injuries and bike. It is hard to tell from the pics, but the bike was indeed totaled.
Someone let me know if that link works please and thanks!
I tried to do it to where you had to click onlink VS seeing directly on warchant, in case some don't like viewing injuries!

here it is again.
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s845.photobucket.com/user/Kevin_Michael_B/embed/slideshow/"></iframe>

If I did that right, you can click on the link in my last post, to my photobucket. My injuries and bike. It is hard to tell from the pics, but the bike was indeed totaled.
Someone let me know if that link works please and thanks!
I tried to do it to where you had to click onlink VS seeing directly on warchant, in case some don't like viewing injuries!

here it is again.
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s845.photobucket.com/user/Kevin_Michael_B/embed/slideshow/"></iframe>
Ughh! Yeah, it works - nasty! What did the kid say to the cops? How could he not have seen you???

Ughh! Yeah, it works - nasty! What did the kid say to the cops? How could he not have seen you???

I'm not sure what he told the Ga St. patrol. I know my better half was nearby at a walking track, got there as they were getting me ready to load up in the ambulance. Witnesses stopped asap, held my head steady etc, next was fire n rescue, cops and then ambulance. A witness drove the 3 miles to walking track, got my better half asap. She said witnesses said he just plowed me over, like he never saw me, coming back into my ;lane. They said the state trooper had him crying his arse off, reading him the riot act, for his stupidity. The bystanders and witnesses were frikkin awesome. Witnesses said they were shocked that I was alive, and not torn to shreds. Once I came to rest on the curb, realized I was alive, I immediately got pissed, cussing and fussing, sayeth somebody knocked the F*** out of me. I never knew he was there at the time. His mom got there asap, she talked w my better half. I have yet too, they have requested to meet and apologize, I told them only once all is done, settled etc. In case I go attorney vs just USAA ins. on their side.

It has been an ordeal, I realize how lucky I was/am. I am always , well almost always super careful. But you can't control what you do not see coming! All will be ok....eventually.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT