ADVERTISEMENT

Brady with the pic six

I want to see Brady’s reaction the first time those wide outs cause an int with putrid effort.

Reactions: FSU1096
Already has 2 pics today.Arians can even turn Brady into a turnover machine

And sacked three time would of been four times if not for intentional grounding.

Btw is Miller supposed to one of those “so many weapons”?

Hope Bucs lose. No issue with bringing in GOAT but bush league to issue press release critical of Jameis.

And to scapegoat Jameis as the reason they lost games. That defense is about to give up 24 points in a few seconds.

Reactions: goldmom
Evans probably deserves at least half (if not full) credit for the 1st pick. The pick-6 however was all Brady

What was the point of going for two? Down by nine, down by ten, it is still two scores.

The Bucs suck so bad. It’s clear that the players enjoy sucking. That’s the only thing that can explain it. They must get together every week to come up with new ways to suck. Just a never ending parade of suckage.

FYI... Brady has thrown a pick 6 in his last three games.

Don’t get me wrong...I hope this Bucs team is successful. I’m a fan, but this team has a long way to go. I JUST WANT TO WATCH GOOD FOOTBALL FROM ONE OF MY TEAMS.😭

Is that too much to ask???😅

Reactions: rion1

Don’t get me wrong...I hope this Bucs team is successful. I’m a fan, but this team has a long way to go. I JUST WANT TO WATCH GOOD FOOTBALL FROM ONE OF MY TEAMS.😭

Start pulling for the Lightning, my only saving grace today.

Reactions: -OB1-

yes

Reactions: -OB1-
The Bucs suck so bad. It’s clear that the players enjoy sucking. That’s the only thing that can explain it. They must get together every week to come up with new ways to suck. Just a never ending parade of suckage.
Another sad ending I’m afraid. To see Brady end up rolled up, and washed out in Tampa was not the way the story is to be written.

I’m a life long Bucs fan but this gave me a little pleasure. All these people saying that if they had a QB, they’d win the Super Bowl...how they have elite talent and the QB was the only thing holding them back. And they have Brady WAY more help than they ever provided JW.

Also notice the normal Jameis detractors haven’t came in yet. Not coming in this thread todayyyy. 😆 They’ll wait until TB has a good game then come in & drop their knowledge.

Evans probably deserves at least half (if not full) credit for the 1st pick. The pick-6 however was all Brady
As the WRs did often last year and the coach even said so many many times, but narrative is what is...

I’m a life long Bucs fan but this gave me a little pleasure. All these people saying that if they had a QB, they’d win the Super Bowl...how they have elite talent and the QB was the only thing holding them back. And they have Brady WAY more help than they ever provided JW.
Jameis helped make that “talent.” People are out there saying Perriman and Miller are good WRs now. Wonder who helped all those guys have such successful seasons ? Stupid

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT