ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce Jenner interview

from the video "recreation", it looks like Jenner never stepped on the break. may not be criminal, but certainly a tort. certainly reckless to fail to break.

Every rear end accident involves following too closely.

I don't know anyplace where that would merit criminal prosecution. It shows he was negligent, but that's it. Whether he hit the front car or not, the car he hit first spun or turned into the other lane of travel. That sucks. It's tragic. It's not criminal. And I would be absolutely shocked to see anyone, anywhere charged criminally under these facts, whether TMZ claims so or not.

The other person's estate will be paid well, though.

Agreed. It's a very strong civil case. I have to imagine Jenner's insurer has already offered the family the policy limits. There is no defense to the case. It's just not criminal.

Also, the story mentions a vehicular homicide investigation. That does not mean charges are coming. Such an investigation follows any accident with a death.

If Cali has laws like Florida it could mean more in terms of Jenner's license, though. There could be more significant non-criminal sanctions up to losing his license.

That offended you?

But please give an example. You got anything?

Not in the least, but your intention was to drop the shocking, edgy word and get a knowing "I shouldn't laugh but I'm going to" reaction. It didn't work.

I don't have a gender reassignment joke to offer, but that doesn't mean I can't point out how shitty yours was.

Not in the least, but your intention was to drop the shocking, edgy word and get a knowing "I shouldn't laugh but I'm going to" reaction. It didn't work.

I don't have a gender reassignment joke to offer, but that doesn't mean I can't point out how shitty yours was.

You got all that out of my simple post? I didn't consider it shocking or edgy at all and really didn't expect any kind of a laugh at all. I didn't even laugh myself. It was really meant as a blend between the 2 genders as I don't believe Bruce's gender reassignment is complete.

Thanks for your feedback sense of humor and joke judgemaster. Please feel free to go back and look through all my posts and continue your critique. I will be sure to look for you as a judge on last comic standing or one of the participants.

You got all that out of my simple post? I didn't consider it shocking or edgy at all and really didn't expect any kind of a laugh at all. I didn't even laugh myself. It was really meant as a blend between the 2 genders as I don't believe Bruce's gender reassignment is complete.

Thanks for your feedback sense of humor and joke judgemaster. Please feel free to go back and look through all my posts and continue your critique. I will be sure to look for you as a judge on last comic standing or one of the participants.

Oh, so it was simply a time-based portmanteau? Of course!

You disingenuous creep. Own your lousy joke; don't try to downplay it.

daily-morning-awesomeness-40-photos-234.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT