ADVERTISEMENT

Can't stop laughing!

goldmom

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
Jacksonville
So my son (who occasionally posts on here) texts me a video of my 5 year old grandson's first flag football game...the lad is talented...he put some moves on, showed speed, and took off...running the wrong way. Video of Mr. Speedy leaving the other kids in the dust, and son yelling NO STOP WRONG WAY...
He will get a laugh out of that - when he's 30. 😂😂

So my son (who occasionally posts on here) texts me a video of my 5 year old grandson's first flag football game...the lad is talented...he put some moves on, showed speed, and took off...running the wrong way. Video of Mr. Speedy leaving the other kids in the dust, and son yelling NO STOP WRONG WAY...
Sounds like he's Jim "Wrong Way" Marshall of the Vikings in the making. :cool:

^^^^Part of the wedding video is already in the can. Just need another few minutes of content. 😀

Reactions: ChiefWB and goldmom
Either that or part of his pitch at his parole board hearing 🙄
tenor.gif

Either that or part of his pitch at his parole board hearing 🙄
If your grandson continues to head in the wrong direction, just tell your son that the good news is that Cell Block D inmates in Sing Sing can have visitors each Sunday from 4-6pm. :cool:

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT