ADVERTISEMENT

Carry-On Luggage

12Nole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Nov 21, 2013
How many days of clothing can you fit into a single carry-on?

Too many variables to give an accurate answer.

Will you be attending a rodeo?
Going on a beach vacation?
A nudist resort?

Too many variables to give an accurate answer.

Will you be attending a rodeo?
Going on a beach vacation?
A nudist resort?

lmao! 3-5 days for a business trip.

I went on vacation for a week and fit everything into a carry on. I went white water rafting, to an amusement park and all theough Tennessee, Alabama and Georgia. I get bonus points for being able to do that as a woman.

Roll up your clothes and bring different shirts to match the same shorts/jeans. Most hotels have shampoo, conditioner and hair dryers. They also have laundry facilities if needed and it costs less than checking a bag both ways. Just brought the other essentials and a flat iron.

Very subjective question.

Are you an over packer or minimal packer? Do you have to wear suits or is it business casual?

Have you never traveled for business before?

I've done a 10 day summer vacation to Colorado with just 1 carry-on.

Don't know. I check mine. I do carry on the bag containing my laptop.

I'm in Atlanta though so almost every trip I take is a direct flight and I travel frequently so don't have a baggage fee. Rarely have a flight anymore using Delta when my bag isn't already at baggage claim when I get there or the wait is barely 5 minutes. That's worth not having to lug the bag around. I've never had a bag lost in 20 years. I have had a bag delayed probably 4 times over 20 years though (next flight or next day). Biggest thing really though is 99% of my flights are direct.

And we now know why some people are stank. I never wear clothes more than a day and honestly don't know why anyone would in order to not check a bag.

Bags get lost, delayed.
And more importantly, not checking luggage gives you much more flexibility if flights are canceled.

My wife and I did 12 days in Europe with one carry on each. Typically I'll do a carry on for 4-5 days without issue.

I've done week long business trips just taking a carry on. Waiting for bags takes time and the likelihood of them getting lost is high. My wife, on the other hand, will take her entire bathroom and half her closet on a 2 day trip so carry-ons are out of the question for her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT