ADVERTISEMENT

Champions League Final: Barca vs. Juve

Who ya got?

• I'm rooting for Barca and I think Barca will win.

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • I'm rooting for Juve but I think Barca will win.

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • I'm rooting for Juve and I think Juve will win.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm rooting for Barca but I think Juve will win.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LesClaypool

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Jan 12, 2004
Tallahassee
I'm rooting for Juve b/c I love Andrea Pirlo. After Juan Roman Riquelme, he's my favorite player of the last 10-15 years. Fear the beard!

I'm also sick of the Barca Juggernaut that has basically dominated world football for the last 10 years. They're all nice guys, and frankly there's no other team besides Arsenal, that I look forward to watching play more...but enough is enough.

That said, I think the triumvirate of Messi, Suarez, and Neymar is too much for Juve to overcome and Barca adds yet another CL trophy to their impressive collection.

Barcelona 3-1 Juventus

I, too, am tired of Barca. On the other hand, I despise Serie A, so I have no real fave. Just hope for a good match.
Barca 2-0

Me three. Barcelona is the greatest club team in generations and I can't stand it. Messi can stand on the sideline and drink tea and they'll still win trophies, that's how loaded this team is.
Hoping for a miracle

I've been a Juve fan my entire life so I'm definitely going for them. They are different this year than in years past. They can actually score now with different options. It's not the same defense oriented team. That being said, Barca is Barca and that trifecta up front is obviously tough to overcome.

Reactions: LesClaypool
Juve with a couple decent chances early but terrible finishes. I hate Barca so much so hopefully Juve can bounce back from the early goal

ADVERTISEMENT