ADVERTISEMENT

CNN spots ISIS flag at gay pride event

Hmmm, makes me wonde what I would do if I came across that in an American city. I DO know what I did when I saw it in Paris about a year or so ago when we accidentally came across a large pro-Palestinian, anti-French involvement in Syria protest which was just immediately turn around and get the aitch out of the area.

Doesn't look anything like an Isis flag, but it does look like a page torn from a gay sextoys catalog. Its CNN, the same guys that reports the stock exchange flooded.

Reactions: dmm5157
Listening to the British chick talk about and say the writing look like gobbly gook made me crack up. She couldn't just come out and say it was a flag of dildos.

Hmmm, makes me wonde what I would do if I came across that in an American city. I DO know what I did when I saw it in Paris about a year or so ago when we accidentally came across a large pro-Palestinian, anti-French involvement in Syria protest which was just immediately turn around and get the aitch out of the area.

Seriously dude it's not the ISIS flag but a flag of dildos and nether region plugs. Although I'm pretty sure some dumbass would take it to the IsIS flag and do something stupid in real life

Seriously dude it's not the ISIS flag but a flag of dildos and nether region plugs. Although I'm pretty sure some dumbass would take it to the IsIS flag and do something stupid in real life

Oh, I watched it on my iPhone so I didn't notice IT wasn't correct.

CNN, Schlabach's favorite fact gathering site.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT