ADVERTISEMENT

Coffee Drinkers

PazNole

Star Player
Mar 17, 2012
1. Can somebody recommend a good bean grinder. One that tells me exactly for drip and french press

2. Can anyone recommend a good coffee of the month club? Maybe even a really good coffee shop that does a coffee of the month club

1. Can somebody recommend a good bean grinder. One that tells me exactly for drip and french press

2. Can anyone recommend a good coffee of the month club? Maybe even a really good coffee shop that does a coffee of the month club

As there is not really 1 setting for drip, french press , etc as grind depends on a lot of things, prep method, coffee, level of roast, temperature, etc. You won't find a grinder that tells you "exactly" what to use. However what you really need is something with numbered or lettered settings so you can mark what you like and repeat it every time. I would think the closest grinder to what you want is the breville smart grinder(the current model is called the pro) the next step up is a baratza vario, but if you are only looking to simplify your coffee settings, the smart grinder pro is the way to go. Don't forget to get grindz to keep it clean.

ADVERTISEMENT