ADVERTISEMENT

Crazy Day Part Four (Not as Glorious)

uwfengineer

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2015
FSU lost against its opponent: Clemson D and ACC Officiating
- Clumpson offense has its best game of the season because why not.
- Ward and Corbin touch the ball a combined 14 times (WTF?)
- J. Johnson is the truth! But we already knew that.
- My goodness. Why are our special teams so bad?
- Sucks to lose but we are getting better. Just need a few more key players (Hunter, Duffy, McCall, etc.)
- I am incredibly proud of this team. They fought until the end! Just could not finish.

UGA/UF = UGA boat raced UF and no one is surprised nor sad. No complaints here!

Sum/Pitt – Pitt laid an egg. Plain and simple. Of course, they blew it against Miami of all teams. Our game with Scum keeps getting interesting.

Mich/MSU – Kenneth Walker III. Enough said. Transfer from Wake.

PSU/OSU – Ohio State won. No surprise.

Wisconsin/Iowa – DEEEEEEEEEEEEEFEEEEEEEEEEENSE!!!!!!! That’s it.

Texas/Baylor – Texas blew another 4Q lead. Imagine my surprise.

Wake Forest still controls their destiny for the playoffs, sorta. 45-7 over Duke (Yawn!)

BC/Cuse – 21-7 Cuse. No excuse in not beating BC this year.

GT/VT – VT for the win! Now they are at .500. Must be nice.

LOU/NCSU – Nice bounce-back win for NCSU. Will be a tough game, but they are still vulnerable. Need everyone to show up to support the team!
- It’s on the ACC Network anyways. No one wants to see anymore Alien Tape commercials so go to the game if you can!

BYU/UVA – UVA gave up 66 points to BYU. Both teams went into this game 6-2. Defense is an option here, I guess.

UNC/ND – I forgot this game took place today. UNC just could not keep up by the look of it. Fall to 4-4.

Cinn/Tulane – Cinn trying to sabotage their own playoff chances. Can’t have close games against bad opponents.
- Game control is a big factor to the playoff committee. Oh wait! That only mattered in 2014?? Silly me.

AU/Ole Miss - Auburn took down Kiffin and Ole Piss. Good.

Kentucky/MSU: MSU won. That flew under the radar.

Shootouts:
- Mich/MSU, Scum/Pitt, Maryland/Ind, BG/Buff, WV/ISU, USU/Hawaii, Houston/SMU, USC/Ariz, ND/UNC, BYU/UVA

Close/crazy games:
- FSU/Clem, Mich/MSU, UT/Baylor, Scum/Pitt, WV/ISU, Purdue/Neb

AP Top 25 Losses:
#6 Michigan, #9 Iowa, #10 Ole Miss, #12 Kentucky, #17 Pittsburgh, #19 SMU, #20 Penn State, #21 San Diego State, #22 Iowa State

Also……The Braves are one win away from a World Series Championship!!!!!! Break the curse!!

I look forward to next week! Go Noles! Beat NCSU!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News