ADVERTISEMENT

Crazy drugs

jamnolfin

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
Panama City Beach, Florida
Reactions: CJRN
Lol. You should try Jenkem. Best high of your life. I promise you!

What's the new one with all of the youtube videos of girls smoking something then falling to the floor and laughing uncontrollably for a few minutes?

Let me preface this by saying I don't nor have I for years ingested an illegal substance.
It's ironic that the war on drugs has contributed to some of the newer ways to get high. With workplace drug testing becoming fairly common, cannabis is by far the most frequent positive result due to its fingerprint being stored in fat cells. It could be weeks before a regular user tests clean. So this lead to the more creative users to find other ways to alter their concience & still come up negative within a short period should that unforseen & pesky routine screen occur.
Spice, bath salts, molly etc are typically water soluble & and fall below positive threshholds in fairly short order. Problem is that these same substances also regularly lead to the types of sociopathic displays from the user that have become fairly commonplace. Life as a first responder has become increasingly hazordous dealing with these drug addled nut jobs.
But the just say no crowd can all rest comfortably knowiing that the offending marijuna conspirator will remain incarcerated until the cows come home.

A guy in Havana fl went crazy two weeks ago on molly. Turned himself into Havana police because he was feeling so crazy. Ambulance called to take him to TMH and on the way there he broke out of back in betton hills neighborhood. Later he gets shot dead breaking into house nearby by occupant.

Last edited:
Let me preface this by saying I don't nor have I for years ingested an illegal substance.
It's ironic that the war on drugs has contributed to some of the newer ways to get high. With workplace drug testing becoming fairly common, cannabis is by far the most frequent positive result due to its fingerprint being stored in fat cells. It could be weeks before a regular user tests clean. So this lead to the more creative users to find other ways to alter their concience & still come up negative within a short period should that unforseen & pesky routine screen occur.
Spice, bath salts, molly etc are typically water soluble & and fall below positive threshholds in fairly short order. Problem is that these same substances also regularly lead to the types of sociopathic displays from the user that have become fairly commonplace. Life as a first responder has become increasingly hazordous dealing with these drug addled nut jobs.
But the just say no crowd can all rest comfortably knowiing that the offending marijuna conspirator will remain incarcerated until the cows come home.
Umm. Only idiots get caught on a drug test for marihuana. And only idiots are trying these new ways to get high. I don't think there is a correlation like you say there is. I don't think the mindset of someone doing bath salts is, "I'm really worried about a potential drug test. How am I gonna get hug."

Spice is your synthetic cannabinoids and is some severely scary shiz in terms of disrupting your brains chemical pathways and reuptake.

Bath salts, more synthetic cathinones - methylone and ethylone all are analogues of MDMA (beta ketone functional group).

All of these drugs are created to circumvent laws from street chemist. While a primary structure of a known drug is illegal adding a halogen or other various functional groups (making them more lipid soluble or insoluble depending on how long or short you want the effects to kick in) is why these synthetic drugs pop up.

One chemical is illegal add something to it and it's technically legal until the laws catch up (make all analogues, salts and isomers illegal too).

Umm. Only idiots get caught on a drug test for marihuana. And only idiots are trying these new ways to get high. I don't think there is a correlation like you say there is. I don't think the mindset of someone doing bath salts is, "I'm really worried about a potential drug test. How am I gonna get hug."
Plenty of people want to get high. And plenty of those people that want to get high want to keep their jobs too. That doesn't make them idiots. Humans have been getting high in some form or fashion for a long time. The adult beverage industry hasn't enjoyed its success through the years because of the health benefits of their products.
And yes, there are those that want to get high, recognize the risk of possible detection using their drug of choice, and seek alternate means. Maybe they are under court ordered urinalysis, or the looming possibility of a random screen. Sure, not everyone that ingests this crap does so for this reason, maybe not even a majority. But the correlation exists.

Spice is your synthetic cannabinoids and is some severely scary shiz in terms of disrupting your brains chemical pathways and reuptake.

Bath salts, more synthetic cathinones - methylone and ethylone all are analogues of MDMA (beta ketone functional group).

All of these drugs are created to circumvent laws from street chemist. While a primary structure of a known drug is illegal adding a halogen or other various functional groups (making them more lipid soluble or insoluble depending on how long or short you want the effects to kick in) is why these synthetic drugs pop up.

One chemical is illegal add something to it and it's technically legal until the laws catch up (make all analogues, salts and isomers illegal too).

I appreciate a guy that knows his Organic Chemistry!

Plenty of people want to get high. And plenty of those people that want to get high want to keep their jobs too. That doesn't make them idiots. Humans have been getting high in some form or fashion for a long time. The adult beverage industry hasn't enjoyed its success through the years because of the health benefits of their products.
And yes, there are those that want to get high, recognize the risk of possible detection using their drug of choice, and seek alternate means. Maybe they are under court ordered urinalysis, or the looming possibility of a random screen. Sure, not everyone that ingests this crap does so for this reason, maybe not even a majority. But the correlation exists.
I don't think the motive to do bath salts or anything else you speak of is in relation to wanting to pass a company/probationary drug test. Zero correlation. Great troll. My jimmies are rustled

I don't think the motive to do bath salts or anything else you speak of is in relation to wanting to pass a company/probationary drug test. Zero correlation. Great troll. My jimmies are rustled
Maybe you should do some Jenkum.

I deal with people who are on flakka all the time. That drug will in a few short years produce hoards of mentally ill people who can not function. Its a crazy drug.

I know a guy who works in recovery clinics and addiction centers. He said Flakka is the worst he's seen by far.

Good point

You know, all those level headed high achievers smoking flakka so they don't jeopardize their career prospects.

Riiiiiight......it's the war on drugs that's making people try stupid ways to get high. Lol!!!

Where do you live that weed users go to prison? You just made that up, right? And they stay in prison "until the cows come home?"

Where do you live that weed users go to prison? You just made that up, right? And they stay in prison "until the cows come home?"
I was referring to federal minimum mandatory statutes that apply when weight criteria is met, as well as the so called "three strikes & you're out" laws which can apply to misdemeanor offenses. So no, not really making it up.

Flakka is all over the news here in Palm Beach County, with crazy things happening all the time. It seems like some bad stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT