ADVERTISEMENT

Creed

Fijimn

Veteran Seminole Insider
May 7, 2008
The next Rocky installment will have Apollo Creeds son as the fighter and Rock, of course, as the trainer. The trailer looks pretty goods -- seems to incorporate similar scenes and imagery from the first film I think this will be a Yes.

So lemme guess, he's going to be a longshot underdog who gets a lucky break, get's beat in a surprisingly tough gritty fight, steven a smith and youtube nation falls in love with him, Rocky trains him in an awesomely cheesy music montage of meat punching, chicken chasing, egg drinking, statue posing, and some crossfit tire flips and stairway jumps.

Sounds horrible, but hell yeah, will watch.

What's this life for if I were to waste it on this weathered franchises' one last breath? My own prison would be to watch this without being a lot higher.

I'm not sure if kids today like these kind of movies like we 37 year olds did back in the day. Nowadays you have Marvel, Jurassic Parks, and 100 other feel good underdog movies that are in 3D. It wasn't like that when I was 8, there was Rocky and the Karate Kid....my Dad and I used to watch Bloodsport every weekend and loved it. StarWars, ET, Indian Jones type movies were rare, you would get maybe one big release a year (maybe I'm wrong on that, just seems that way) Now it feels like there is one at least once a month coming out, if not every weekend during the summers.

Soooo....this movie will be at redbox in 4 weeks after it's opening weekend.

rairplaneii3.jpg

So lemme guess, he's going to be a longshot underdog who gets a lucky break, get's beat in a surprisingly tough gritty fight, steven a smith and youtube nation falls in love with him, Rocky trains him in an awesomely cheesy music montage of meat punching, chicken chasing, egg drinking, statue posing, and some crossfit tire flips and stairway jumps.

Sounds horrible, but hell yeah, will watch.

Exactly!!!

1285042569_Thumbs_Up.png%7Ec200

I'm a huge Rocky fan so my two boys and I will be at the theater to watch. IMHO, the last Rocky(2008) was the best.

I'm not sure if kids today like these kind of movies like we 37 year olds did back in the day. Nowadays you have Marvel, Jurassic Parks, and 100 other feel good underdog movies that are in 3D. It wasn't like that when I was 8, there was Rocky and the Karate Kid....my Dad and I used to watch Bloodsport every weekend and loved it. StarWars, ET, Indian Jones type movies were rare, you would get maybe one big release a year (maybe I'm wrong on that, just seems that way) Now it feels like there is one at least once a month coming out, if not every weekend during the summers.

Soooo....this movie will be at redbox in 4 weeks after it's opening weekend.

Both of my daughters love the Rocky series (ages 14 & 17), so there's that. ;)

Both of my daughters love the Rocky series (ages 14 & 17), so there's that. ;)

oh yeah, my stepson loves it too! It's a great movie to catch on cable when he's board. He's not buying the Rocky Album and trinket toys while pretending to be Rocky on the weekends though. It's just a good movie to him.

But maybe I am missing something and it will be a hit. Probably would have a better chance to be a hit if 50cent or Eminem was staring in it though.

oh yeah, my stepson loves it too! It's a great movie to catch on cable when he's board. He's not buying the Rocky Album and trinket toys while pretending to be Rocky on the weekends though. It's just a good movie to him.

But maybe I am missing something and it will be a hit. Probably would have a better chance to be a hit if 50cent or Eminem was staring in it though.

Which character(s) would .50 Cent or Eminem play?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT