ADVERTISEMENT

Curbside BBQ and Seafood

FisherWilcoxTaggart Survivor

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Nov 22, 2020
Saw this place in Tally last weekend (on Copeland Street) while getting coffee at Starbucks on Tennessee. Just got a hugely positive vibe from the place (i.e., BBQ pit throwing smoke at 7:30 AM). Yelp reviews and pix are screaming to me "oh hell yes!" Any first-hand experiences? Thanks.

Saw this place in Tally last weekend (on Copeland Street) while getting coffee at Starbucks on Tennessee. Just got a hugely positive vibe from the place (i.e., BBQ pit throwing smoke at 7:30 AM). Yelp reviews and pix are screaming to me "oh hell yes!" Any first-hand experiences? Thanks.
Starbucks? You strike me as an anti-establishment, non-chain guy.

Reactions: Deerfuel2
I put my foot down on $5 plus cups of coffee! Just doesn’t make sense, when a .30 cup at home gets me the same results.
Absolutely. I have been to a Starbucks once in 5 years. I might pay .99 at Dailys or Gate. And Dunkin Donuts has better coffee anyway.
What is the name of this new place? Looking for something different the next time I'm in Tally.

Absolutely. I have been to a Starbucks once in 5 years. I might pay .99 at Dailys or Gate. And Dunkin Donuts has better coffee anyway.
What is the name of this new place? Looking for something different the next time I'm in Tally.
I’m not the type to go looking for a new place, lol. Community coffee, French roast and I’m done!

Reactions: goldmom

That place has been there for a long, long time, and for some reason I've never gone. I think they've been there since as far back as 2003, maybe even further back. Hoping to go soon.

We ended up at 4 Rivers Saturday evening and got takeout. It's a reliable BBQ spot. The brisket and sides are always good. The Tally location is a bit smaller than the one in Jax on Baymeadows and there's no dessert bakery inside, which is a shame, although it's probably just as well. Their brownies and Cajun pecan bars are ridiculously addictive.
They didn't have Shiner beer or Fat Tire, either; it's a staple at the Jax locations.

Reactions: squiffynole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT