Dear Seminole64

Discussion in 'Smack Board' started by Smackum, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Smackum

Smackum Freshman
    Gold Member

America's DUMBEST Congresswoman has TWO DEGREES FROM UF & TAUGHT THERE Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Congresswoman Corrine "Go Gatuh" Brown, the unchallenged stupidest person in the District of Columbia, the one who confirmed her status as The Missing Link to the universal consternation of Darwinists, recently addressed Congress in a gaudy blue and orange size XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL Gator robe custom tailored by Omar the Tentmaker, as she emphasized her strong ties to Dat Greeeeeat University in a drooling presentation that's all the YouTube rage, utilizing her inimitable point-and-grunt attempts to actually speak by means other than pawing the earth. Research has disclosed that (a) the dropped-on-her-head-as-a-child Congresswoman holds TWO degrees from the University of Flawrida, AND (b) was a GO#@%MNED TEACHER at that vo-tech marginally accredited university commonly known as "The School to the East."

Ladies and gentlemen, the STUPIDEST PERSON IN AMERICA is a card-carying blithering idiot with double degrees from Flawrida who has served as a TEACHER at that greeeeeeeat school. WHAT did that village idiot teach, "Grunting as a Second Language"?

I sincerely believe that this post/thread along with the ms Brown video link should now and forever be tacked to the top of the smack board that you so capably administer.

It would be a real shame if new readers missed out on this wonderful opportunity to see and read FSU's finest and uf's dumbest. I formally request that you do so as soon as possible. Thanks.

That is all.

[​IMG]
    This post was edited on 3/27 11:19 AM by seminole64

LoveTHUGU likes this.
  2. Seminiferous

Seminiferous Starter
    Gold Member

I agree.

Whomever wrote that elegant prose is obviously one of America's best and brightest, a zen master playing three dimensional chess as on the reg he or she pummels legions of slow-witted Gators who don't even understand the basic principles of Chinese Checkers.

3. semperfi_nole

I still think she was wearing a lizard shower curtain or possibly a piano cover... one case where "dumb as a stump" is insulting to all stumps everywhere... go lizuh !!

4. seminole64

seminole64 Freshman
    Gold Member

I agree too. Would someone find the link to the youtube video please? I have to be gone for awhile and don't have time to look it up now.

I put the link to speech she made where she supports our "troofs."

BTW Smackum, I had to edit that one word in your post... Dot doesn't like for that word to be used.

Support our troofs

LoveTHUGU likes this.
  5. Smackum

Smackum Freshman
    Gold Member

Troofs, wif, no link to al qaida in Iraq, israck-is, sanctimonia, contend to ignore, and last but not least, recoot.

This is like a woodpecker banging on my head. [​IMG]
    This post was edited on 3/27 5:56 PM by Smackum

LoveTHUGU likes this.
  6. Smackum

Smackum Freshman
    Gold Member

64..don't have a clue what that word was, email it to me so I won't commit this dastardly deed again.

geospearpower@msn.com
    [​IMG]

LoveTHUGU likes this.
  7. Crowl

Crowl Moderator

8. omeganole2

omeganole2 Freshman

9. Crowl

Crowl Moderator

10. semperfi_nole

It's a tough argument she throw up.... troofs, false twisted informations,Aspanding, waw drumbeats,sanctimonia, iver militawy caring a huge wraps of $100 bill and recubed a million dollar..

and now another word from our sponsor....remix

11. bobo88

Classic stuff Smackum!!
    [​IMG]

12. bpdz

She's no JackieO, but Corrine does exhibit that inimitable gator sense of style. Wearing sensible colors is one of the tenets of great oration she espouses in her UF speech class.

IF, the gentlewoman could really yield back her time - not just that speech, endearing as it is, - all of her time in Congress. Having written that, it would be sad not to have this, this gatuh, to mock.

And then there are my lucky neighbors, gatuhs no less, who, living right across the street, reside in Corrine's district. All I have to say is... Corrine!

Life is good.

13. bigN!

bigN! Freshman
    Gold Member

14. Cruzmoney

15. UnconqueredNole10

Gold Member

[​IMG]lmao awesome!! go gatuhs!!

16. Dr. Nole

Dr. Nole Star Player
    Gold Member

There are just no words to describe her.

17. noleit

noleit Starter
    Gold Member

She's as obtuse as Int, as garrulous as homer, as inebriated as Swami and is as unintelligible as JD.A perfect storm of a gator!!!

LoveTHUGU likes this.
  18. Seminiferous

Seminiferous Starter
    Gold Member

I dunno. I find the glistening sweaty rolls on her neck to be more than a little erotic. Plus I like an intelligent, articulate female partner, and Corrine appears to be a gifted acadamecian with a lightning fast tongue.

It may be time that I took her home to meet the folks.

This post was edited on 3/2 4:36 PM by Seminiferous

19. GATORFISHER

She is one fine example of congress and I still find those speeches hard to beleive. I think all Gators would gladly pay her to switch sides with anyone...