ADVERTISEMENT

Does anybody in here have a dash cam?

cmanole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2002
I don't but I think I'm going to get one. I see all kinds of wild stuff on the road. Maybe it's time...

I have thought about getting one too. Seems with all the nut jobs driving that it would come in handy with insurance.

I just saw them at Costco, I didn't pay attention to the price. How much are they? Do they just continuously record and re-write the memory unless you specifically down load it so you can capture something in particular?

I just saw them at Costco, I didn't pay attention to the price. How much are they? Do they just continuously record and re-write the memory unless you specifically down load it so you can capture something in particular?

I think they have endless looping until you stop it. I don't think they cost too much either. 50-100...

And no I don't drive in Russia but I do drive on I-75 which is just as bad if not worse...

I'm looking into one as well. There are a TON of people riding bicycles around here to go along with the day drinkers and elderly drivers. You see all kinds of stuff down here.

I think they have endless looping until you stop it. I don't think they cost too much either. 50-100...

And no I don't drive in Russia but I do drive on I-75 which is just as bad if not worse...
Never driven in Northern Russia but driving I75 is the seventh level of he'll.

costco has them for about 90 bucks. might get one this summer because we're going to europe, renting a car and driving through the alps.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT