ADVERTISEMENT

EK on Good Morning America this morning?

Originally posted by Nole Daddy:
Originally posted by bigeasynole:

Originally posted by KAseminole:
Anyone else see this?
Posted from Rivals Mobile
I saw it. She was not actually on it. The previewed it as Kinsman speaks out but really it was just snippets from the movie as they are trying to promote the movie. I have no problem with the movie. She is taking away from those who really might have been raped. But they are putting her story as the selling point because of Jameis and the heisman and the national championship. So FSU is the poster boy for covering up for athletes and win at all costs. They mentioned under thier breath that winston was cleared but TPD and by DA and by FSU but the tone was that she got raped and winston got away with it because everyone covered up for him. Its gonna be this way fellas. I have been saying that. I look for her to be on all the news shows and eventually oprah and all the talk shows and maybe a dateline or 20/20. She will not go away.
You really don't have a problem with the movie with her false allegations being part of this movie?
She is only a small part of that movie. The movie is about a bunch of different girls who may or may not have been raped. Her story is taking away from them if they were actually raped.. which I am sure some of them may have been. That is why I have no problem with the movie itself... she just should not be on it.

This post was edited on 2/27 11:25 AM by bigeasynole

Yeah it was just a segment on the movie and showed clips. But of course the focus was on how everyone at FSU was mean to her and forced her to quit school at FSU because she came forward.

GMA hosts were raving about the film saying every single family who has a kid in college or getting ready to go to school needs to watch it together.

This post was edited on 2/27 11:07 AM by BigTorsk

No way Winston would ever settle. All the facts of the case are known and he has been slandered. A settlement would be an admission of guilt. He would want to keep his money AND clear his name AGAIN! Worst Mistake she could do at this point is sue Winston in civil court. She couldn't even get to the 51% mark in the student COC hearing heard by a retired Justice. She would lose a civil suit and he would gain credibility there.

Their only hope is to try and squeeze some money out of FSU, but FSU seems to have their ducks in a row as well.

Anyone else see this?
I saw it. She was not actually on it. The previewed it as Kinsman speaks out but really it was just snippets from the movie as they are trying to promote the movie. I have no problem with the movie. She is taking away from those who really might have been raped. But they are putting her story as the selling point because of Jameis and the heisman and the national championship. So FSU is the poster boy for covering up for athletes and win at all costs. They mentioned under thier breath that winston was cleared but TPD and by DA and by FSU but the tone was that she got raped and winston got away with it because everyone covered up for him. Its gonna be this way fellas. I have been saying that. I look for her to be on all the news shows and eventually oprah and all the talk shows and maybe a dateline or 20/20. She will not go away.
You have no problem with the movie?

Originally posted by DB1Nole:
No way Winston would ever settle. All the facts of the case are known and he has been slandered. A settlement would be an admission of guilt. He would want to keep his money AND clear his name AGAIN! Worst Mistake she could do at this point is sue Winston in civil court. She couldn't even get to the 51% mark in the student COC hearing heard by a retired Justice. She would lose a civil suit and he would gain credibility there.

Their only hope is to try and squeeze some money out of FSU, but FSU seems to have their ducks in a row as well.
I am not saying he will settle, but Kobe and Ben both settled.

Originally posted by The1Nole4Life:
Wish Winston would sue her already. This chick needs to be taken down a notch and the world shown what she truly is.
It's what they want him to do. They're baiting him to sue or enter into settlement talks.

Amen.. we need to do something. Not vicious but with concise clarity and a statement of the facts. For the sake of the school and more importantly real victims.

Originally posted by Singleshot:

Anyone else see this?
You have no problem with the movie?
I already explained this once.... She is only a small part of that movie. The movie is about a bunch of different girls who may or may not have been raped. Her story is taking away from them if they were actually raped.. which I am sure some of them may have been. That is why I have no problem with the movie itself... she just should not be on it.

The producers of the movie are using JW to sell the movie even though Kinsman is a small part of it. The panel on GMA were creaming themselves talking about how this movie should be an Oscar contender and every parent should watch it.

Pretty disgusting how they have all allowed themselves to be duped by a liar. The perceived story is exactly what they want and Erica will tell them whatever they want to hear.

Anyone else see this?

I seriously doubt Oprah will have her on. I believe race is a factor for her. It would actually be more likely that maybe she has Winston and his side of the story on with the evidence to support him.

At some point, I think Winston will have to go on the offensive. If someone is going to lie about you over and over (if she is lying), eventually you need to go after them.

As far as damages for the defamation suit, how about lost endorsements. I think he could bankrupt Pat Carroll for several lifetimes. I picture a reincarnation where she's born again 200 years from now and the science has evolved enough to track souls in each incarnation. She is immediately presented with a bill payable to Winston's most recent incarnation for a quadrillion dollars (inflation and all). Because of her inability to pay, she is then forced to work as an indentured servant for the duration of that life.

Time for opra to have winston on, but maybe its not best idk. . This girl needs to go away. damn!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT