ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN

VANole1

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2006
I guess I shouldn't be surprised with my latest disappointment with the 4 letter network. One of their sports reporters (Britt McHenry) was caught on tape verbally abusing a parking lot attendant after her car was towed. Told the poor lady that she was fat, had missing teeth, and worked in a trailer. Britt also said she was gonna sue the place. You would think ESPN would immediately fire her but no. Instead they tell her to take a week off.

I would link the video but the language is pretty explicit.

They tell you to take a week off while they judge the public backlash. All it takes is one segment of people to push for her to be gone and she'll be applying at that parking lot.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

If they don't fire her, ESPN should mandate that she work at that parking lot for a week and have other customers verbally berate her to see how she likes it.

Thing has gone viral on twitter and face book.. The mob wants her head and I bet espn will cave to public pressure as they should. This woman seems like absolute trash and it makes me laugh that these media types sit on their high horse and talk about jameis's character when this is how they behave in their private life.

Wasn't a "parking lot attendant" it was the "cashier" at the lot of the company that towed tv girl's car. In other words, the one who closes out the transaction where you go bail out your car that they stole, and probably damaged while doing so.

I'd give McHenry a promotion, not a pinkslip.

I used to live in Arlington, VA and got towed by this exact company a few years ago. I think the cashier that was berated by McHenry also processed my credit card to get my car out. She looked a little on "redneck" side and was overweight but was relatively pleasant enough.

Also, McHenry recently got in a twitter war with another woman who was lamenting the fact that women in journalism are valued more on their looks than actual reporting. Her tweet wasn't even directed at McHenry. However, McHenry jumped in and told her that she is more successful and prettier than her.

See link

Blonde Bimbo Strikes Again

Originally posted by SeaPA:

Wasn't a "parking lot attendant" it was the "cashier" at the lot of the company that towed tv girl's car. In other words, the one who closes out the transaction where you go bail out your car that they stole, and probably damaged while doing so.

I'd give McHenry a promotion, not a pinkslip.
I had my car towed from a church parking lot, while I was inside the church hall, the pastor even called the tow company stating that they shouldn't have towed my car, but nope, $90 later I got my car back. Tow truck drivers make money by towing cars are usually nothing but filth, and the people I dealt with were just that, filth.

I too applaud McHenry. I too ran my mouth at the slob behind the screen until her meth addicted (this was about 10 years ago, so I doubt it was meth, more like heroin because on a morning when it was 80 degrees and humid as hell, they both wore long sleeve), skin head boyfriend came into the office and asked if I had a problem, not wanting to get shot, I just left after they opened the gate.

A few years later, I see that skinhead in the news for 3 armed robberies, I guess ripping off car owners just wasn't supporting his habit anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT