ADVERTISEMENT

Ever had a lucky day where everything went so well it was almost creepy?

lurker2001

Walk-on
May 23, 2015
Perhaps because it seems, for me at least, that things go wrong all the time in life. For example, I get stuck in traffic, then I get rear ended by a woman driver, then my cell phone breaks, then my computer breaks, then it rains etc., etc. It never ends.

I had a day, in April of 2012, where the opposite occurred. Literally everything went right. I didn't know how to act. The weather was perfect, I found $8 on the street, everyone was pleasant, and a few other things went right that I can't remember.

Anyone had a day like this? Cool story, bro.

Perhaps because it seems, for me at least, that things go wrong all the time in life. For example, I get stuck in traffic, then I get rear ended by a woman driver, then my cell phone breaks, then my computer breaks, then it rains etc., etc. It never ends.

I had a day, in April of 2012, where the opposite occurred. Literally everything went right. I didn't know how to act. The weather was perfect, I found $8 on the street, everyone was pleasant, and a few other things went right that I can't remember.

Anyone had a day like this? Cool story, bro.

I've had several days like that in my life...but I was drunk of course, had to of been for it to be perfect. Therefore I don't fully remember the day.....the vicious cycle!!

This one day there was no helicopters looking for a murder, I think it was around 2 am and i got a fat burger. Good day.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
I think we all felt pretty lucky the day you stopped posting under your last screen name. However it seems our luck has run out.
I'm waiting and sure it won't be long........

ff2.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT