ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football League

FSUKXAZ

Star Player
Gold Member
Aug 22, 2003
Jacksonville, FL
Hi all, I'm renewing my fantasy football league for FSU fans this season and have 1 maybe 2 openings in the league. It's a free league on Yahoo. If you're interested post your email address and I'll send you an invite. First come first served.

Reactions: FlashFSU
Curious to see how it works this year.

Used to live and breathe FF back in the day, at one time having like 8 $$ leagues every year.

Now just 1 Big $$ league in it’s 19th year. 10/12 of us are the original owners.

It’s amazing how much time we all spent on FF prior to wife and kids. In the early days we were all on there at all hours trying to be the funniest guy on the message boards and scowering the waver wire. life moved on and slowly everyone got married / starting having kids / careers and now most of us get on once a week to set lineups. No one has barely posted on the message boards in like 4 years.

much like FSU football, got to experience FF in its prime. it was great.

Curious to see how it works this year.

Used to live and breathe FF back in the day, at one time having like 8 $$ leagues every year.

Now just 1 Big $$ league in it’s 19th year. 10/12 of us are the original owners.

It’s amazing how much time we all spent on FF prior to wife and kids. In the early days we were all on there at all hours trying to be the funniest guy on the message boards and scowering the waver wire. life moved on and slowly everyone got married / starting having kids / careers and now most of us get on once a week to set lineups. No one has barely posted on the message boards in like 4 years.

much like FSU football, got to experience FF in its prime. it was great.
Are you interested in playing in this league of FSU fans?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT