ADVERTISEMENT

For Sale: 2 Champions Club Tickets for Clemson

I don't want to hijack your thread, but this is something I will have to do as well since I'm buying in and can't make every game. Are the folks that can read this forum only Nole fans (paid WC sub)? My issue with selling club seats on stub hub is that I don't like the fee's, I also don't like the idea that a Gator can buy them...

I don't want to hijack your thread, but this is something I will have to do as well since I'm buying in and can't make every game. Are the folks that can read this forum only Nole fans (paid WC sub)? My issue with selling club seats on stub hub is that I don't like the fee's, I also don't like the idea that a Gator can buy them...

Honestly, I did make the assumption that only paid subscribers could view this forum, as I too am hopeful to sell to fellow Noles only.

Man I am psyched to hear you're buying in and when you decide, let me know where you're going to be. I should have, but completely forgot to introduce you to my wife as we are sitting just a few rows down from where we met on Saturday.

See you for UNC hopefully? That will be interesting, as I'm bringing my neighbor who is a die hard Tar Heel. Should make for a fun weekend!

Reactions: MobileAlNole
Honestly, I did make the assumption that only paid subscribers could view this forum, as I too am hopeful to sell to fellow Noles only.

Man I am psyched to hear you're buying in and when you decide, let me know where you're going to be. I should have, but completely forgot to introduce you to my wife as we are sitting just a few rows down from where we met on Saturday.

See you for UNC hopefully? That will be interesting, as I'm bringing my neighbor who is a die hard Tar Heel. Should make for a fun weekend!

Ill def be there for UNC. Buying in now just moves me to 5 games at a slightly reduced ticket cost. Looking like itll be 317.

Good morning folks. New price of $500 for the pair. Will also trade for (2) Champions Club tickets for the UF game.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT