ADVERTISEMENT

Former Alabama Player Cut from Ravens for Animal Abuse

anon_vKoAeFUPShc82MGE

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2009
East Tennessee
"Two counts of aggravated animal cruelty involving a dog described as a Presa Canario Mastiff. Those are both felonies and carry a maximum incarceration of three years.
Five counts of animal abuse or neglect involving the same dog.
One count of illegal possession of an alligator.
Five counts of animal abuse or neglect involving the alligator.
One count of possession with intent to use drug paraphernalia.
One count of possession of marijuana."

As some one who has two four legged children, this is absolutely disgusting to me. One can only imagine what he was doing involving both the gator and the dog. This guy is one sick, twisted SOB!! If it were up to me he would be thrown into a pit of hungry gators where some one could also use him for target practice as he is being chomped on. If you torture animals you are not entitled to be treated like a human in my opinion. For all those in the media who always like to equate weed with worse things, well that is nothing compared to this. He who tortures animals graduates to humans eventually.

The weed charge is relatively nothing, but this is one evil minded piece of crap.

Wonder if the high and mighty in the sports reporting world will report this much, since they are so driven by higher morals and principles. Will they even ask Saban what he thinks about it.? If he came from FSU you can bet your rear it would be front and center. Wonder if ESPN and Mark Schlabach will be running to interview Saban about one of his former players heinous acts.

I'd be the farm if this had been one of ours, sEcSPN would be all over it and FSU.

This post was edited on 2/2 10:11 PM by NOLETN

Ravens' Terrence Cody indicted for animal cruelty

Only difference had he gone to FSU is ESPN would have put former FSU star ... They left Alabama out for a reason
Posted from Rivals Mobile

What did he allegedly do exactly? Starved him? Beat him? I see you said he tortured the dog but I didn't see that in the article, unless it was implied that the death was due to torture.

You guys are getting the wrong idea here, he was probably dining on both of them.

Originally posted by NOLETN:

"Two counts of aggravated animal cruelty involving a dog described as a Presa Canario Mastiff. Those are both felonies and carry a maximum incarceration of three years.
Five counts of animal abuse or neglect involving the same dog.
One count of illegal possession of an alligator.
Five counts of animal abuse or neglect involving the alligator.
One count of possession with intent to use drug paraphernalia.
One count of possession of marijuana."

As some one who has two four legged children, this is absolutely disgusting to me. One can only imagine what he was doing involving both the gator and the dog. This guy is one sick, twisted SOB!! If it were up to me he would be thrown into a pit of hungry gators where some one could also use him for target practice as he is being chomped on. If you torture animals you are not entitled to be treated like a human in my opinion. For all those in the media who always like to equate weed with worse things, well that is nothing compared to this. He who tortures animals graduates to humans eventually.

The weed charge is relatively nothing, but this is one evil minded piece of crap.

Wonder if the high and mighty in the sports reporting world will report this much, since they are so driven by higher morals and principles. Will they even ask Saban what he thinks about it.? If he came from FSU you can bet your rear it would be front and center. Wonder if ESPN and Mark Schlabach will be running to interview Saban about one of his former players heinous acts.

I'd be the farm if this had been one of ours, sEcSPN would be all over it and FSU.

This post was edited on 2/2 10:11 PM by NOLETN

Link: Ravens' Terrence Cody indicted for animal cruelty[/URL]

I agree...though not quite as bad as pulling apart an unborn fetus IMHO.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT