ADVERTISEMENT

Fort Myers Area

No problem...just having some fun with some of the posters.
Good luck with your search...if it ends up in this area, let me know.

Thanks, its not really a search. A major corporation (you can probably figure out which one) is trying to get people (including attorneys) to move into their new office. I'm supposed to fly down to interview soon and see if the opportunity makes sense for all involved.

My guess is if it's not me, it will be another Northeast transplant. So, at least with me you'll get a Nole.

Thanks, its not really a search. A major corporation (you can probably figure out which one) is trying to get people (including attorneys) to move into their new office. I'm supposed to fly down to interview soon and see if the opportunity makes sense for all involved.

My guess is if it's not me, it will be another Northeast transplant. So, at least with me you'll get a Nole.
Esq, my wife is an attorney with that company and a huge Nile fan too

Reactions: Nole-Esq.
I read about that move awhile back
I don't get why a global company would move to Ft Myers. Seems really inconvenient.

If you accept the position or should you want to talk with her just prior to, let me know.

Thank you sir, I will let you know. I really appreciate your (and your wife's) generous offer.

So, I visited the area this past weekend. I liked it a lot, and can see myself there.

Did you look around on your own?

Yes. My hotel was in Estero. I drove through Naples and Bonita Springs, looking at real estate. Obviously, there are a lot of strip malls that look identical (Walgreens, Publix, etc.) and it was hot, but I liked the friendly people and proximity to beaches/fishing. I didn't really get to spend as much time as I would have liked. Maybe next time.

Yes. My hotel was in Estero. I drove through Naples and Bonita Springs, looking at real estate. Obviously, there are a lot of strip malls that look identical (Walgreens, Publix, etc.) and it was hot, but I liked the friendly people and proximity to beaches/fishing. I didn't really get to spend as much time as I would have liked. Maybe next time.
If you like boating, fishing, and the beaches then it is a good place. I have lived in South Florida) the other coast) so I guess I am used to tourist/ snow birds; the elderly; the heat; and strip malls.

Reactions: Nole-Esq.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT