ADVERTISEMENT

Fraternity question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know your audience because I’m not one to walk away from “nothing”. You see I haven’t touted anything. I don’t kick people in their knees....

Technically "I’m not one to walk away from nothing” means you are walking away from something. It's fine and if you want to throw down, I'll wax that ish like no one's business. Been doin it for 10 years now.

b6886c700d774367f6fe8af70be6e4d7.jpg
Yep! Theta Chi by damn.

Reactions: ponchfrog
Technically "I’m not one to walk away from nothing” means you are walking away from something. It's fine and if you want to throw down, I'll wax that ish like no one's business. Been doin it for 10 years now.
Whenever you are ready.

There thru '65. ZP 328. Our house was on Wildwood then. Really great--you could get totally blitzed at games and still make it home mainly on your own. Stand out on the deck and make fun of the underclassmen who still had ROTC drill at the stadium parking lot. Many, many friends for life...get together annually for away-game reunions.
Did you ever get sent to pick up the 210 mail ?

ZP 415, I know you aren't Mike, Doug ?
No I just know them. Mike and I were in school together. Doug a little behind us. Just alluding to the fact that efforts are underway to begin the recolonization of LXA at Florida State.

No I just know them. Mike and I were in school together. Doug a little behind us. Just alluding to the fact that efforts are underway to begin the recolonization of LXA at Florida State.
It occurs to me that in our other life we know one another, bros. Mike and Doug were tail-enders to me. And billop, I was too important (nom, Master Beta):) for mail runs.

Reactions: billop
It's pretty dissappointing that the slapfight got the thread moved to what's basically the death zone for threads. It had some pretty cool stories and reminisces in it.

Thanks for all the people that constructively provided input. It's very rare I actually feel attached to a thread on here, but y'all made it special.

Having spent only two years at FSU to get my degree, I never joined a frat. I did however have interactions with them during intramurals as an official and as a supervisor. Can't say I was enamored with any of them as a group. Individually, the theta chi's were the most personable.

It's pretty dissappointing that the slapfight got the thread moved to what's basically the death zone for threads. It had some pretty cool stories and reminisces in it.

Thanks for all the people that constructively provided input. It's very rare I actually feel attached to a thread on here, but y'all made it special.

The "death zone for threads"?

You better tread lightly around here, bro. Or we'll just have to take it outside.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT