ADVERTISEMENT

Gators gonna Gate

FSUTribe76

Veteran Seminole Insider
Jan 23, 2008
I'm enjoying every Gator tear over on (not their Rivals board which is always dead) another site.

Here's some gems from the Hogtowners over the drafting of Winston. You know, typical Gator stuff like hoping someone gets seriously injured and advocating for illegal targeting funds.

"A fund should be set up so that all the targeting, late hits, hit to the head, vicious hit, unnecessary roughness, etc. calls against Jameis can be paid off. I want every DE and LB to aim for his throwing arm and his head. Either concuss him stupid or damage his shoulder beyond repair so that he can never throw again."

"He thinks he's untouchable. His time is coming. He's not in Tally anymore. No more protection, you POS."

"OK, young kid walks into YOUR business. Hire me he says, but remember I shoplift, I mistreat women (at the least), I yell vulgar words in front of lots of people, I shoot out windows, and a I make a lot of poor decisions. Oh and you're going to pay me MULTI-MILLIONS to run YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!!!!! OK WHO HIRES HIM?????????"

That one I especially enjoyed as I pictured frothing mouths and popped arteries.

"Someone on one of these threads had mentioned starting a fund to cover the fines for any defensive players willing to go the extra mile when greeting this POS on the field. Anyone know how to set up a kickstarter campaign?"

And of course I left out that the other sites equivalent to DOT posted that he "knows" from inside sources that Tallahassee police are aware of "many" "other victims". Sure you are.

ADVERTISEMENT