ADVERTISEMENT

Have you ever killed anyone.... in a dream?

seminole97

Veteran Seminole Insider
Jun 14, 2005
I've had this happen I guess two or three times.
In each case it was not a person I knew, but at the conclusion of a physical struggle with a stranger.

The one I really remember I can't recall anything about how the fight started, but in the course of the fight both of us had our hands on a handgun. I 'realized' in the dream my life was on the line, and I managed to get the barrel pointed at my opponent and pulled the trigger.
Woke up almost immediately, and recalled that within the dream (and obviously afterwards when I realized I was dreaming) I was completely remorseless.

I drowned a bad guy in a toilet once in my dreams.

I was also picked up by a clown and thrown over a bridge. I hit the jagged rocks below and died in my dream before I woke up. Clearly Freddy Kruger was wrong.

I've had this happen I guess two or three times.
In each case it was not a person I knew, but at the conclusion of a physical struggle with a stranger.

The one I really remember I can't recall anything about how the fight started, but in the course of the fight both of us had our hands on a handgun. I 'realized' in the dream my life was on the line, and I managed to get the barrel pointed at my opponent and pulled the trigger.
Woke up almost immediately, and recalled that within the dream (and obviously afterwards when I realized I was dreaming) I was completely remorseless.
In a dream......No.....

In a dream......No.....

article-2648646-1E7411AA00000578-77_634x497.jpg

Right on brother.

When I was 6 I had a dream that I machined gunned a bunch of attacking nazis in my grandmother's front yard. The dream was in black and white, but their blood ran red. I then ran around the corner and wizzed behind the hedges onto a lizard's head. I woke up pissing the bed, but zero fs given, I was a gottdamn American hero that day.

I once dreamed that I walked up to a guy in a car and shot him. It was part of a larger plot (the point of which I can't remember) and he had to be taken out of the way. I had huge remorse and was glad when I woke up.

I had a Red Dawn dream and I was a Wolverine.

ah Red Dawn.....I wrote a Red Dawn type novella when I was in high school. In my version, the invasion was staged from Cuba, a very gradual infiltration into South Florida and then military take over from within quietly at first.....

When I play alot of Battlefield 4 et al. I dream that I kill people and even get shot alot myself, but don't die..........I don't sleep very well on those nights though

Last edited:
I've had dreams where people were getting ready to murder me but I woke up just in the nick of time. Obviously a nightmare.

I don't remember my dreams or I don't have any. Not really sure. Fascinating to read some of yours.

I don't remember my dreams or I don't have any. Not really sure. Fascinating to read some of yours.
You may not be reaching the REMS stage of sleep which is where you have dreams. May want to go to a sleep study to be checked for sleep apnea or some other sleep disorder just to be safe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT