ADVERTISEMENT

Headed Back to Grand Cayman tomorrow

BillWesJay

Star Player
May 9, 2007
Got some LR advice last time i was headed to GC and you all sent me to Rum Point.

Fast Fwd 2 years and we are renting a house for 11 days on Rum Point. I looked into renting a boat for 10 days and it was 13k. Maybe we will only get a boat a couple of days...

Funny story that is both good and bad for me:

i thought we were going from july 2nd to the 11th. So i book a flight to meet clients for dinner in philly on july 13th.

turns out we are really going from the 2nd to the 13th... Now i have to come home a day early (yet a day later than i originally thought) so i can catch the flight the next day.

:cool:

What is there to do there may I ask? Other than the usual, boating, fishing, snorkling stuff.

Say hi to Tribe when you assuredly run into him at the hottest new Grand Cayman Fusion Restaurant

Usually some well-maintained MILFs bopping around down there.....pix would be welcomed.

Say hi to Tribe when you assuredly run into him at the hottest new Grand Cayman Fusion Restaurant

You joke but I've gone down there in December in back to back years and I'm really tempted to make it a third. I love Grand Cayman.

What is there to do there may I ask? Other than the usual, boating, fishing, snorkling stuff.

I rented paddle boards and have 3 bottles of Havana club rum to work on.

There is a turtle farm for the kids

A giant antique car museum

Great dining

Relaxation

I just got out of a hammock so things are progressing well.

Quick story- my supposedly brilliant brother left his I-pad and very expensive Camera on the outside curb of the airport departure area... We got it back today bc someone turned it in.
(This place really has no crime, but you basically pay 25% extra for it)

Reactions: ericram
You were the one who told me to check this area out last time.
Yeah, kai Bo is the restaurant I remember being good down there. I gave my share to my sister. To many owners. I'll ask my cousin, he goes down there all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT