ADVERTISEMENT

I have no clue how people with twins survive

runkpanole

Seminole Insider
Nov 17, 2002
My mom and nephew are in town today and my mom was nice enough to take the wife out, so I had to babysit for about 5 hours. My son and nephew were born six weeks apart (so 14 and 16 months)and I find my self wanting to down a 12 pack.

My twins turn 3 tomorrow. Throw a 6 year old on top of that. They say it gets easier over time. They lie. I wouldn't recommend it. Do i love them? Sure do. Have I had a normal hour in the last 3 years? Not a f-ing chance.

My twins were 10 in January. People used to ask all the time if twins were harder than one... well I never only had one, so I never knew.

They played with each other and are still extremely close even though they are brother and sister.

I have a friend who has triplets. They are 3 and I've babysat a few times. Throw in my 4 year old, I spent most of the time counting kids to make sure one wasn't missing haha. I just can't fathom doing that on an everyday basis!

I baby sit my grandaughters, it's awesome. I'm so happy my 2 girls are raised, college educated, married and own their own homes. Mission accomplished, I don't envy you young parents at all but it's worth it.

My Twins are 28 this year boy/girl, and my daughter has twin girls 4 years old. Before ours were born people were telling us twins are easier, but none of these people had twin. I don't know how anyone could handle triplets.

My twins turn 11 in July and I have a 13 year old with severe adhd.
It wasn't always easy but I wouldn't change a thing. I have had a blast with them.

My twin boys will be 5 in July. Like others, they are our only children so we didn't know anything else. There are some advantages to twins, but also some disadvantages. Couldn't imagine any other way. My wife is a Saint.

My wife and I have two sets of twins. 2 years a part. Wait for it... They are 3.5 and 1.5. We had a boy and a girl each time. Most amazing and toughest thing I have to do as a man.

My wife and I have two sets of twins. 2 years a part. Wait for it... They are 3.5 and 1.5. We had a boy and a girl each time. Most amazing and toughest thing I have to do as a man.
Wow. My boys just turned five. It's like others have said--we don't know any different, but have wondered how much simpler it would be with just one. As they get older, they start to entertain themselves a lot more, which helps. The fact that they're the same gender makes it a little easier for us, I would think.

Dayum....Didn't realize so many of you had twins.

That's amazing...and I'm with Runk, God bless you all, don't know how you do it.

Traveled out of town with our 9 week old a few weeks ago...we stopped 2 for 45 each stop. I was wondering how in the world folks with twins managed. I would never leave the house....ever! Just wouldn't be worth it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT