ADVERTISEMENT

I lost a file using the "Notes" document on my IPad. Anybody recovered

billanole

Veteran Seminole Insider
Mar 5, 2005
a lost document from Notes before? Like a nimrod, I did not back this up.
I was working on cataloging carpets and in the transition from reading the document to doing an edit, I somehow flushed some work.
One of the guys at work tried a recovery tool called "Dr. Fone", but it only showed 10 of 47 carpets. You have to pay for recovery using this tool, and I am wondering if the other carpets would show up if I paid for the recovery. Thoughts?

Do you use gmail? If so, you might actually try searching that as my notes are somehow attached to my email and searchable. Sounds strange but try it. If not, try ifunbox 2014 to see if you can recover. It's free.

Do you use gmail? If so, you might actually try searching that as my notes are somehow attached to my email and searchable. Sounds strange but try it. If not, try ifunbox 2014 to see if you can recover. It's free.

Thanks Shao. I will look in to ifunbox. Some others told me about the gmail possibility...also looked in to my other email. So far, no good. The jist of it seems to be that I was not backing up, and Notes is a stand alone "internal" usage...no backup unless with the cloud or ITunes strangely enough. On this IPad Indon't even have an Itunes account. My mistake.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT