ADVERTISEMENT

I need a summer job

Like a real job or some pocket money?

I have a small elderly companion business on the side. I go out to lunch with people, drive them to Doctors appointments, help them go grocery shopping. I charge $20-$25 per hour plus expenses. I could probably charge more. It got to the point where I was working so much that I never paid for my own food. I would eat lunch and dinner out for free almost every night.

If you get the right person, it's super easy and fun. It's like hanging out with a friend and getting paid for it. I also help people and their families tremendously and I've been told that I've literally saved people's lives because they are able to stay at home instead of going to an assisted living facility.

You live in Florida so I assume you are surrounded by old people.

Like a real job or some pocket money?

I have a small elderly companion business on the side. I go out to lunch with people, drive them to Doctors appointments, help them go grocery shopping. I charge $20-$25 per hour plus expenses. I could probably charge more. It got to the point where I was working so much that I never paid for my own food. I would eat lunch and dinner out for free almost every night.

If you get the right person, it's super easy and fun. It's like hanging out with a friend and getting paid for it. I also help people and their families tremendously and I've been told that I've literally saved people's lives because they are able to stay at home instead of going to an assisted living facility.

You live in Florida so I assume you are surrounded by old people.
Well I'm a teacher full time so I just want something for the summer for extra money. It's expensive to live in the part of Hillsborough county where I teach so extra money would be helpful. I don't really know anyone in the area other than the people I teach with and they are of no help as far as connections to summer jobs.

Reactions: lurker2001
Well I'm a teacher full time so I just want something for the summer for extra money. It's expensive to live in the part of Hillsborough county where I teach so extra money would be helpful. I don't really know anyone in the area other than the people I teach with and they are of no help as far as connections to summer jobs.

How about tutoring some students?

No wonder you have to sleep in people's driveways.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT