ADVERTISEMENT

It's Tallahassee hot in Atlanta today

GwinnettNole

Seminole Insider
Sep 4, 2001
Walking to and from Marta today sweating like crazy...

If it's this hot up here I hate to feel what it's like in Tallahassee right now. Today reminds me of a typical Tally summer day in ATL. I generally like the heat but sweating into the office isn't fun.

Oh and use Gold Bond power on the boys. Keeps you dry and you stay cool. That is a life hack of the summer.

Was up there for a softball tournament this past weekend and it was hot as heck to me. Drank 2 gallons of water plus pickle juice through 7 games.
You should have brought me in to come rake for your team.

And regarding the heat in Atlanta. It's ridiculously hot.

Last edited:
Reactions: TarponSpringsNole
Tallahasse still has a heat index of 102 at 920 PM. Like cro said on Facebook yesterday, the people we make fun of for having to shovel snow now have their revenge.

Tallahasse still has a heat index of 102 at 920 PM. Like cro said on Facebook yesterday, the people we make fun of for having to shovel snow now have their revenge.

Nah. No matter how hot the heat index, you don't have to shovel it to get out of your driveway.

99 in Houston. I'm leaving Phoenix where it's "only" 102. Doesn't seem right.

We were driving through Atlanta on Sunday afternoon and the thermometer on the car said 101 degrees.

100 in Charlotte today! Headed to NY in few weeks, kids will need sweatshirts when its 80.

These are the times I'm glad that Atlanta has a domed stadium. When they have the A/C on in that place, you could hang meat in it.

Supposed to top out at 90 today in the JAX area which is pretty mild for this time of year. We're supposed to top out in the high 80s a few days this week.

In 2 1/2 weeks, my wife, daughter and I are going to see the wife's family in the Fargo, ND and western Minnesota lake country areas. Highs in the 70s with overnight lows in the 50s. Can't wait.

We hit 90 this week. Ugh. Lows in upper 50's , lower 60's at night. Great sleeping under just a sheet.

Nah. No matter how hot the heat index, you don't have to shovel it to get out of your driveway.

Maybe, but right now it's 75. Might get all the way up to 84 today but with the low humidity will only feel like 80. So, for now...
200.gif

ADVERTISEMENT