ADVERTISEMENT

Jameis Accusers Lil Bro Loses Zephyrhills City Election

Jeez those Kinsman's will do anything to get the publicity.
I wonder if little Dylan is as wild as big sis'.....

good grief how old is this guy? not tryihg to be ageist, but you wan't a city councellor or school board member to have some experience/stake in what's happening.

should have asked him how he would handle students who attempt to cheat on tests, like his sister

Originally posted by Bartdog:

good grief how old is this guy? not tryihg to be ageist, but you wan't a city councellor or school board member to have some experience/stake in what's happening.
Looks like a high school senior according to an article liked on his FB page.

Maybe he was jealous of all the attention his sister is getting.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Based on his sister's conduct, it is fair to assume that he too received poor character training at home. Also, as a political candidate at age 18, it seems that he, like sis, is happy to scream "look at me." I think the people of Zephyrhills got this right.

Originally posted by squiffynole:
Can I get one of those red campaign t-shirts?

I would totally rock that tshirt at games this year, this needs to be investigated further. I would also love to make a custom t wife beater of Uncle Pat with packets, birds, and please refrain on it.

Originally posted by PoopandBoogers:
Originally posted by squiffynole:
Can I get one of those red campaign t-shirts?

I would totally rock that tshirt at games this year, this needs to be investigated further. I would also love to make a custom t wife beater of Uncle Pat with packets, birds, and please refrain on it.
Oh man I really want a PLEASE REFRAIN t-shirt!

I'm out of the loop, can someone please explain the "please refrain" joke to me? I assume it has to do with Uncle Pat and that horrific news conference she held.....

Originally posted by rjm7730:
I'm out of the loop, can someone please explain the "please refrain" joke to me? I assume it has to do with Uncle Pat and that horrific news conference she held.....
A while back at Aunt Pat's presser, someone yelled go gators and she very awkwardly said please refrain. It was pretty funny.

He seems like a decent kid. Lot of humanitarian awards as well As class President. Of course he won't be a friend of FSU or Winston but he is after all "the brother".

Interesting that he will be attending USF in Tampa. Once his sister loses the Civil Suit against the Bucs QB, not sure if Kinsman would be the name I would want to try and win any political elections with.

ADVERTISEMENT