ADVERTISEMENT

Jameis gonna Jameis...

SemiNo.1e

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2003
Jameis is told by the head coach to take the V formation at the 1 near the end of a blowout against the Falcons. Jameis goes rogue and they fake the knee and score. HC of Falcons berates HC of Saints after the game. Saints HC publicly apologizes to the Falcons.

Here's Jameis' explanation...

I personally loved it, JDub being JDub, either him or HC of Saints will be gone soon though

I personally loved it, JDub being JDub, either him or HC of Saints will be gone soon though
Didn't like it but your right he and the coach will be gone soon enough. I hope that TD was worth a paycheck to JW. Seems like a dumb hill to die on but its his life.

Well, it might be doubtful but the HC just got fired and JW is still there because the players love him!

Well, it might be doubtful but the HC just got fired and JW is still there because the players love him!
Dennis Allen, the head coach for the Saints, is still there. It’s time for us all to accept Jameis was a bust in the NFL. I thought after TB he’d go to New Orleans for a year or two and then get another shot as a starter. He sorta did with New Orleans but seems like he’s destined to be a career backup.

Dennis Allen, the head coach for the Saints, is still there. It’s time for us all to accept Jameis was a bust in the NFL. I thought after TB he’d go to New Orleans for a year or two and then get another shot as a starter. He sorta did with New Orleans but seems like he’s destined to be a career backup.
Like many before him he was a really good college QB but his talent didn't translate to the NFL.

That story isn’t over yet, it’s okay to dance as long as you have a seat at the end of the song, Jaboo also crushed that interview after the team decided to give a young player a well deserved TD

That story isn’t over yet, it’s okay to dance as long as you have a seat at the end of the song, Jaboo also crushed that interview after the team decided to give a young player a well deserved TD
Sleep Yawn GIF

Reactions: oldno7
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT