ADVERTISEMENT

Jim and Milts Closing

In September, Jim & Milts posted on Facebook that they were struggling with being understaffed and was facing "unprecedented challenges" due to the pandemic.

Hated to see the Talquin Inn and Steak & Ale close, unfortunately, all good things eventually come to an end.

Got free breakfast when we lived in the apartments across the street back in the day .

Anyone remember Piggy’s before it was sold and went downhill? The best BBQ in Tally during its time.

Never liked Jim n Milts, but sad to see another tally staple close.

I used to hit Jim and Milts on the way to class for breakfast many mornings. Went there with my pops for breakfast on Saturdays quite often as a kid also.

It was a matter of time when they stopped serving breakfast omelets post-game Sundays, some 20+ years ago. GD, those omelets were the best... never the same since, and here we are albeit 20 some years later...

Reactions: islandchief
When I first came to FSU and went there for first time they had those big 32 ounce glasses with refills on the ice tea. I was in heaven. You never left hungry. They will be missed. Hope they enjoy their retirement.

Reactions: fsufool
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT