ADVERTISEMENT

Jitterbug phone for seniors

F4Gary

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2001
Grapevine, Tx
Anyone ever gotten one of these for their parents? My mom can't see very well and rarely uses her verizon flip phone. I'm thinking of turning in their 2 normal flip phones and getting her a Jitterbug 5. 20 bucks a month for 400 minutes. She can't use a smart phone.

Anyone ever gotten one of these for their parents? My mom can't see very well and rarely uses her verizon flip phone. I'm thinking of turning in their 2 normal flip phones and getting her a Jitterbug 5. 20 bucks a month for 400 minutes. She can't use a smart phone.
My Mom has a cell phone she still has to "load up" at WalMart. She has not used it in two years.
Mom's going on 89, at some point you buy a life alert and put it around their neck and call it a day.

My Mom has a cell phone she still has to "load up" at WalMart. She has not used it in two years.
Mom's going on 89, at some point you buy a life alert and put it around their neck and call it a day.
Agree with goldmom. Mine will 89 later this Year and never uses her cell. Life alert is her best option.

She's in assisted living and has a button pendant around her neck. She just wants to have it in case she is out of the room and one of us calls. Figured she'd have it for about 6 months then get rid of it. It's a month to month thing, no contract.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT