ADVERTISEMENT

Kristy McNichol

Bubbz

Star Player
Sep 6, 2009
Oh man, back in the day...
kristy_mcnichol_then.jpg

Reactions: AdNole
These three would make a great rank 'em. Before and after maybe. RTM, can you make this happen?

Nice work bro...
Then M2 132
Now M2 312

Not a fan of Coop for some reason. My first year in Juco I 'knew' a girl that looked just like her though. Good times...

Nice work bro...
Then M2 132
Now M2 312

Not a fan of Coop for some reason. My first year in Juco I 'knew' a girl that looked just like her though. Good times...

Yeah, but the character she played reminded me of the supercute girls of my youth and how one would alternately befriend or attempt to smooch them....

Google says you are correct. Two Moon Junction btw...
Oops, wrong name.....I only remember that movie because an older woman (she was in her 30s), who owned the video store, showed it to me to seduce me......and when Sherilyn Fenn finished her shower scene, the seduction was a success.

Google says you are correct. Two Moon Junction btw...
Yep, my college roommate hung out with the guy for the weekend in SFLA (movie award thing) and he said they were stoned for 84 hours and slayed the trust funder lady crowd. He related few stories about that movie.

I dated a girl in high school who was a dead ringer for Kristy McNichol. She turned out to be a carpet muncher too.

Of course I had had nothing to do with that revelation.....

Alyssa Milano too.....Winnie was just on an episode of "Impractical Jokers".....funny stuff

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT