ADVERTISEMENT

Letroy Guion

ohio#1nolefan

All-ACC
Mar 29, 2002
Former Nole arrested for felony possession of pot and a firearm.Even dumber,he was hauling around $190k in cash.These pro athletes never cease to amaze me.To make things worse for him,he allegedly didn't act to kindly to the officers.

I don't understand the felony possession of a gun. The article said the gun was registered to himself and that he told the cops that he had it. What's wrong with that?

Otherwise, yea. Total Moron.

Originally posted by Mike (FSU Alum):

I don't understand the felony possession of a gun. The article said the gun was registered to himself and that he told the cops that he had it. What's wrong with that?

Maybe because of the drugs?Just a guess...no idea about gun laws..I'm sure there are stipulations when carrying though

Letroy Guion "Come on man"

Was Letroy a character problem when the played for us? I don't recall any issues. Why on Earth an active NFL player making awesome coin would be dealing in dope is beyond me. What an idiot.

Re: Letroy Guion "Come on man"

If i recall correctly he left early due to money issues - nothing wrong with that. I don't recall him being in trouble though. This move...is just plain stupid.

I know he's from that area, but to rolling around Starke Fl, god what a depressing area ,that's why most people drive thru, and keep getting it. At least the state prison is in the area ,so he can be close to home.
laugh.r191677.gif

He's always been a fine rep for FSU. Never got in trouble that we know if at FSU, and hadn't been in trouble in the pros. Mike McCarthy just recently talked about what a great pro he is.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by Mike (FSU Alum):

Possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.

He started some..not full time.He played for A.Fluellen when he was hurt.I think he actually left after his jr. year.-mid 2000's I believe.

Originally posted by fsugrad06:

Possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.
Bingo!

I remember the name, but don't remember much more.

I just watched the 30 for 30 that centered around broke athletes, and in my worst days after my divorce, where I almost was living out of my Caravan, I don't think I would have resorted to what some of these athletes do when they are broke. Heck, there have been pro athletes that aren't broke dealing large quantities of drugs.... Sammie Smith? The Chicago Bears WR a few years back.

Is 13 ounces of pot a lot? I just Googled and an ounce can sell for roughly $125 or higher, so he has roughly $1,800-$3,000 worth of pot and $190,000 in cash? He must have just made a huge sale, or was picking up cash for fronted pot.

What a moron!

He can get the pot charge reduced, but getting that gun charge dropped or reduced is not gonna happen, the states and feds are strict on gun charges now a day.

Also, the state/feds are likely so seize the money, so the money won't be returned and he better hope that it is his money, and not the cartel's!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT