ADVERTISEMENT

List your "Man Card" violations here

An "Oh, baby, I love you so much you complete me" kinda cry?

Or an "Oh man, I just blew $300" kinda cry?

More likely, "I wish there was a woman here" kinda cry.

Pitch Perfect 2 isn't a violation if it has a shower scene like the first one. If not, .....

I saw Mad Max Fury Road and didn't care for it. The good news is, I made my gf pay for everything lol. Card reissued.

More likely, "I wish there was a woman here" kinda cry.

Pitch Perfect 2 isn't a violation if it has a shower scene like the first one. If not, .....
Sadly, the only person naked in this one is Fat Amy. Thankfully not a close up.

I enjoy a good Lifetime move every now and again...

Some of the replies here are awesome.

I wear gloves when I work in the yard. But I just built 4 x 100 foot retaining wall by hand.
My new favorite t-shirt has a pony with a rainbow on it and reads "Ponies forever".
I love the drama on "16 and pregnant"

Mai Tais are my favorite alcoholic drink. I almost always resort to a Rum Runner type drink as opposed to the "good" stuff.

If were talking about Pitch Perfect, I was all about the first one. Pulling out the hipster card - I liked it before you did. Also, I wanted to see Bridesmaids the instant I knew it existed.

Brad Pitt & David Beckham are the coolest men alive & I'll gladly say a big reason is because they're so damn handsome.

I mispronounced "Makita" the first time I read it aloud. Emphasis on the wrong syllable.

Prince is the greatest musician ever. It's blasphemous to have to defend the stance, but many still think it's less than manly to acknowledge his greatness. Seriously , he NAMED Carmen Elektra Carmen Elektra. He's all man.

Reactions: Bartdog
Oh, Mathis you reminded me.

Queen is my favorite band. Freddy Mercury was amazing. I have no interest in Lambert.

I once ran in central park wearing minimalist shoes... and I often ask my well built male friend to crack my back....

Go to youtube and watch the vid of Miley and Arianna Grande dressed as furries while singing a Crowded House cover.

/thread

Never even heard of that, but just went and watched........pretty damn good, except their damn talking kind of ruined, but only kind of.

Never even heard of that, but just went and watched........pretty damn good, except their damn talking kind of ruined, but only kind of.

Yeah, and any dude who thinks they have a shot with Miley hasn't seen that video. Sexuality is a spectrum blah blah blah.....but I have no doubt she's a 100% lady lover after that. I had my very very strong suspicions before, but that confirms it.

I think Sweet Home Alabama is the greatest American love and she was meant to be with Jake.

Yeah, and any dude who thinks they have a shot with Miley hasn't seen that video. Sexuality is a spectrum blah blah blah.....but I have no doubt she's a 100% lady lover after that. I had my very very strong suspicions before, but that confirms it.

Oh yea, I caught that too.............but that doesn't bother me at all, as long as I can watch.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Oh yea, I caught that too.............but that doesn't bother me at all, as long as I can watch.

She reminded me a lot of Ellen in that video....not saying it bothers me, could careless either way, but she did.

ADVERTISEMENT