ADVERTISEMENT

Making a Murderer

Good point. When are you leaving again, I look forward to it.

I think some evil people just look evil. This guy qualifies in my book.

He was convicted in a court of law for a reason. The vast majority of people convicted are guilty. Some liberal CNN documentary isn't enough to change that fact.

I haven't watched the show yet. I was living in Wisconsin when this was going on, but I was really little and don't remember the details. I'll have to check it out.

I am through 4 episodes so far and it seems Brendan is receiving the most injustice. His own attorney(Len) is a scumbag and this judges rulings are insane.

Have watched 7 episodes so far. I was confused when Brendan's brother's testimony and the 'friend' Mike. It was about the timing of some comments, but I was unclear as to the potential ramifications of that.

I have watched it twice. Done some research. One thing I am dang near positive on is that Brendan for sure was absolutely screwed in this whole affair. I don't think Steve did it. This was the best theory I have seen that matches up to something I see as quite possibly close to the true story in my book. I found Bobby and Scott's story when I watched it the most suspect before I delved into the internet.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMur...are_guilty_and_they_couldnt_be_happier_about/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT