ADVERTISEMENT

Mayweather vs Pacquiao

rbhugli

Contributor
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2009
Statesboro, GA
SCaaaaREEEEW boxing!!! What a waist of $100! I was in high school and college during the Tyson error. I know boxing was even better before that time. This kind of BS hype is the same crap that was HOISTED on my man Jamis. In my world boxing has officially fallen into the realm of NASCAR, professional wrastelin and cartoons! Boxing fans just got RIPPED FOR $400 Mill !!! MAN, do I feel like a bitch for watching all 12 rounds. I was better off with the 7 rounds my beloved NOLES ripped on the college world!!! WWWHHHHHOOOOOOOAAAAA!!!!!

Yea I miss the 90s with Tyson, Holyfield, Lennox Lewis, De La Hoya, Roy Jones, ect. This was the most excited I've been for a boxing match in a long time and felt Mayweather just played defense the whole time and would grab Pacquiao when he got close. Bleh. Can't wait to spend my Saturdays watching college football again.

Yep boxing sucks. Its a shame too, the 90s were indeed awesome and to see the sport it has decayed to is ugly.

did you expect something different? it went right as i thought it would... and i was rooting for the guy who doesn't beat women.

I gave up on boxing when foreman made his comeback at 40. He was beaten without mercy by a German boxer, yet somehow came out victorious. Haven't watched since. . . And that was a long time ago. Like you said, it is in the realm of cartoons and professional wrestling.

ADVERTISEMENT